Segun anuncian para el proximo Sunflow 0.8
Things I am thinking about for versión 0.08.x:
* Unbiased spectral shading. This would be a big change - but would open up a whole new level of image quality and physical correctness. It would alos close the door on some fast biased methods, or more "traditional" cg lighting.
* Some new maths for sampling - still reading through the papers on this one.
* Volumetrics/SSS - ties in very closely with the first point.
* If I choose _not_ to go with the unbiased route, I have a list of various algorithms for fast GI that I would like to try.
* Shader graphs - being able to connect shaders together to achieve new effects - much like Blender's node based shaders or Maya's Hypershade
* Subdivision surfaces
Sunflow Rendering System :: View topic - Roadmap to v0.07.3