Solicitante: Arkalis Interactive
Fecha de la solicitud: 14/06/13
Dirección de contacto: email@example.com
Ubicación: Ordino, Andorra (Andorra)
Texto de la solicitud:
As a Game Designer, your tasque will be to create a core visión for a game, and to ensure that all of the game features are consistent in delivering that visión. Will worque alongside all other members of the development team: programmers, artists, producers, level designers, testers, and more. Ideally the candidate would have experience designing gameplay systems for mobile games using Unity3D.
The position involves working closely with the game project lead to equally plan and implement optimal designing solutions governed by an “agile” development methodology.
• Conceptualize, create, maintain, and review detailed game design documentation throughout the project cycle
• Balance gameplay to ensure products and features are accessible, intuitive, and receive critical and commercial success
• Have an open-minded approach to design and display the ability to challenge convention
• Represent and evangelize product, features, and tools within and outside the organization
• Consult on a regular basis with project and senior leadership to align expectations and deliverables
• Anticipate threats to quality and innovation, and worque effectively with team leadership to mitigate
• Will design levels themselves when other duties do not require their attention.
• Multitasque between projects and teams fluidly
Skills and required experience:
• You have at least 1 year experience working in the game industry in a similar role and have completed at least one game using Unity3D or other similar 3D game engines.
• Commúnicate clearly and concisely within a large group/múltiple project environment
• Solid background and strong understanding level design, lowpoly modeling, texturing, animation, fx, UI design & approach
• You are a focused problem-solver and team player who’s happy to worque proactively with all disciplines, and worque independently when necessary.
• Ability to worque within a schedule and budget
• Highly motivated and passionate about interaction designs and games
• You are fluent in both written and spoken English and possess excellent commúnication skills.
• Willing to relocate to Ordino, Andorra.
• Experience with 3D packages such as 3ds Max, Softimage and 2D packages such as Adobe Photoshop
• Experience with other 3d/2d packages such as Mari, Maya, Mudbox, Nuke and Illustrator