Empresa: Arkalis Interactive
Actividades: Animación 3D
Contenidos para móviles
Desarrollo de aplicaciones
Desarrollo de videojuegos
Edición de videojuegos
Producción de audio
Servicios para empresas
Número de trabajadores: 25
Información acerca de la empresa:
What's thatí You've never heard of Arkalis before? It's okay, our name is pretty new as far as game developers go. But don't let that fool you. Our facility is exploding at the seams with some of the brightest and experienced creative talent in the industry. We've collected more than 25 developers, triple-A talent under one roof with a lot of experience in the games industry. So, if you thinque about it, we're not that new at all. In some ways, we're like the new iPad of game development studios--faster, shinier and better looking than the other versións. But we're still an iPad. And we actually have a cooler name too. Speaquíng of names, you're probably wondering what Arkalis actually means. It's based on the name of a ski resort nearby - Arcalis. It's in Andorra. (No, Andorra is not a planet. It's a country. For reals. Look it up. Now.) See...told ya so. Now wasn't that cool. Bet you didn't thinque you'd be getting a geography lesson when you clicked on this page, did ya? That's just how we roll - always sneaquíng in bonus experiences for our audience.
EXTRA BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH US:
- 1 month free rent (so you have time to find a place).
- We help you in the process of getting the residence in Andorra.
- Child Out sesions, were we get reunited to talk, eat and drinque something.
- Sky and Snowboard stations at 10min from our studio.
- Medical Insurance
- Net competitive salaries.
- Very High quality of live, clean air, a quiet and beautyfull place to live.
- Outdoor activities, Natural Parks, Climbing routes and rok walls, Canyoning, Ecotourism routes, Mountain bike routes, Routes on horseback, Trekking.
- As Andorra is a Principality, the prices of perfumes, pharmaceutical
products, electronics, fashion, food and tobacco use to be much more lower
than in other countries.
Fecha de la oferta: 17/01/13
Dirección de contacto: email@example.com
Ubicación: Ordino, Ordino (Andorra)
Texto de la oferta:
The Lead Artist leads an art team in the development of the highest quality of art worque for Games. The art team is comprised of animation, environments, character creation, visual effects and user interface and works directly with the Design and Engineering team. The Lead artist will worque with the Art Director and Design Leads to drive the art team to follow the creative visión.
• Collaborate with the Art Director to lead the creation of consistent, high-quality art worque
• Help to breaque down workload, manage complete art team
• Drive the team to meet project deadlines and milestones
• Regularly reviews, provides feedbak and approves all art content
• Facilitate and manage all art team commúnication both internal and external
• Identify and anticipate artistic problems and commúnicate solutions to the appropriate project managers
• Ensure adequate pre-production and testing of new concepts/techniques is complete prior to production of title.
• Identify problems that can be addressed visually and provide solutions.
• Create and assist with management of project schedules and resource planning.
• Conduct critiques with clear and consistent direction to the art team.
• Demonstrate a high level of creativity and originality in treatments of licensed IP and licensor style guides without violating license issues, or create style guides if none exist.
• Responsible for mentoring, training, career direction and performance evaluations for the Art teams.
• Experience with various levels of leading teams or art direction on a successfully shipped game.
• Demonstrated ability to supervise and direct large franchises that ship on-time, which includes providing consistent and clear direction for large art teams.
• Must demonstrate an ability to present to and manage their teams well, providing inspirational leadership and mentoring to artists at all levels.
• Capable of identifying and recommending needs for art-specific tools to enhance or control visual aspects of game.
• Excellent written and verbal commúnication skills; must be able to commúnicate difficult and creative concepts in a clear and concise manner; capable of writing design documentation defining needs.
• Excellent presentation skills.
• Strong understanding of how the art pipeline works, both technically and managerially, and how to create/modify and monitor it.
• Advanced understanding of several 2D and 3D software packages.
• Follow the visión and provide clear direction for artists while maintaining a high level of quality and consistency.
• Contribute innovative and original ideas towards all aspects of game art and production.
• Set an example for all team members by regularly demonstrating strong worque ethics, quality of work, teamwork, motivation, and solid leadership
• Must have excellent leadership, commúnication and interpersonal skills
• A strong working knowledge of the processes and pipelines of Engineering and Design.
• A deep understanding of the various technical disciplines that go into game art including: concept design, graphic design, animation, environment modeling, character modeling, texturing, lighting and rigging.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED SEND US YOUR PORTFOLIO, WEB, BLOGS, ETC WHERE WE CAN SEE YOUR WORK
Foro3d.com esta hermanada con www.stratos-ad.com de ahí nace esta oferta de empleo...