Empresa: Arkalis Interactive
Actividades: Animación 3D
Contenidos para móviles
Desarrollo de aplicaciones
Desarrollo de videojuegos
Edición de videojuegos
Producción de audio
Servicios para empresas
Número de trabajadores: 25
Información acerca de la empresa:
What's thatí You've never heard of Arkalis before? It's okay, our name is pretty new as far as game developers go. But don't let that fool you. Our facility is exploding at the seams with some of the brightest and experienced creative talent in the industry. We've collected more than 25 developers, triple-A talent under one roof with a lot of experience in the games industry. So, if you thinque about it, we're not that new at all. In some ways, we're like the new iPad of game development studios--faster, shinier and better looking than the other versións. But we're still an iPad. And we actually have a cooler name too. Speaquíng of names, you're probably wondering what Arkalis actually means. It's based on the name of a ski resort nearby - Arcalis. It's in Andorra. (No, Andorra is not a planet. It's a country. For reals. Look it up. Now.) See...told ya so. Now wasn't that cool. Bet you didn't thinque you'd be getting a geography lesson when you clicked on this page, did ya? That's just how we roll - always sneaquíng in bonus experiences for our audience.
EXTRA BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH US:
- 1 month free rent (so you have time to find a place).
- We help you in the process of getting the residence in Andorra.
- Child Out sesions, were we get reunited to talk, eat and drinque something.
- Sky and Snowboard stations at 10min from our studio.
- Medical Insurance
- Net competitive salaries.
- Very High quality of live, clean air, a quiet and beautyfull place to live.
- Outdoor activities, Natural Parks, Climbing routes and rok walls, Canyoning, Ecotourism routes, Mountain bike routes, Routes on horseback, Trekking.
- As Andorra is a Principality, the prices of perfumes, pharmaceutical
products, electronics, fashion, food and tobacco use to be much more lower
than in other countries.
Fecha de la oferta: 21/01/13
Dirección de contacto: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ubicación: Ordino, Ordino (Andorra)
Texto de la oferta:
Job Description & Environment:
A Technical Artist works part of the art team, and coordinates closely with the lead artists and the art director, as well as the lead programmers and lead designers.
You will be alos charged with investigating new techniques and implementing them. The job often includes a teaching element, with the Technical Artist sharing their knowledge via training and mentoring sessions with other artists.
As a member of the art team, your main tasks will consist in to show technical proficiency in areas such as lighting and rendering, 3D assets creation pipelines, texturing, and graphics-related programming languages such as shaders.
Artist Support and Advocacy:
• Technical Artists serve as both an advocate for the Art department as well as the bridge between Art and Engineering.
• They must know what a healthy art pipeline "looks like" and must help make sure that content creators have the tools & support necessary to do their jobs.
• Technical Artists are the first line of defense in diagnosing any software problems artists/designers have, and in helping to debug them.
• Continually be on the lookout for technologies that can improve our game content creation process, researching the "next phase" of pipeline development. Evaluate upgrades to DCC software currently in use by artists in the studio, and completely new software packages, with an eye towards keeping the pipeline running smoothly.
• Identifying process bottlenecks and working on eliminating them is something all people on the team should consider a priority.
- Setting up and maintaining the art production workflow as well as making decisions about which art packages and tools a studio should use.
- Demonstrating technical skills and a solid understanding of the rendering theory as well as 3D engines
- Demonstrating good commúnication skills with team of artists and programmers.
- Demonstrating modeling abilities, both in high- and low-polygon resolution.
- Collaborating with the Lead Artist and Art Director to create high-quality visual sets
- Being actively involved in the creation process and constant interacting with the game and level designers
- Meeting project deadlines/milestones as set by project leads
- Contributing efficiently to the artistic pipeline and to platform limitations
- Be able to create custom tools to improve the efficiency of their team
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to anticipate the needs of the artists so as to streamline their productivity.
- High proficiency in 3D Studio Max & Maxscript (or similar software).
- Knowledge of the modelling/texturing pipeline in low polygon
- Highly motivated with a passion for video games, tools and production processes.
- Working experience on Mobile, iOs, Android games and MMO.
- Knowledge of editors like Unity or Unreal is a plus.
- Knowledge of Vray or Mental Ray is a plus.
- A test will be required as a first step of the selection process.
- Fluent English.
DEMO REEL / PORTFOLIO REQUIREMENTS:
All applicants need to have 3D models available online, with fully textured creations or examples of their tools or work.
Please send your application with your CV and demo reeel or portfolio with the reference TECHNICAL ARTIST 3D to: email@example.com
Foro3d.com esta hermanada con www.stratos-ad.com de ahí nace esta oferta de empleo...