Empresa: Digital Legends Entertainment
Actividades: Desarrollo de videojuegos
Fecha de la oferta: 10/03/14
Dirección de contacto: email@example.com
Ubicación: Barcelona, Barcelona (España)
Texto de la oferta:
If you have a passion for making great games then we would like to hear from you!
Digital Legends Entertainment is an international company with staff of highly talented industry veterans. Situated in newly refurbished offices in the very heart of Mediterranean's Barcelona, in "l'Eixample", we offer an excellent combination of cutting edge technology, very high quality games and a great working atmosphere, all in a city voted the top location in Europe to live and work for several years.
At Digital Legends, we are always interested to hear from people with the drive and enthusiasm to work on our range of exciting and challenging projects. In return, we offer a competitive salary, flexible working hours and the opportunity to work on the latest technology software and mobile platforms.
So if sun, sea and cutting edge videogames sounds a great combination, drop us a line!
Digital Legends Entertainment studio is looking to expand its team with an Environmental Artist with expert knowledge of layout, lighting, modeling and texturing principles and pipelines.
• Creates a high quality 3D resolution environment to include, assets, texturing, and lighting.
• Texturing for diffuse, specular, occlusion and normal mapping for stylized or realistic models.
• Exceptional skilled in modeling, unwrapping, baking and texturing clean high poly and low poly game environment models
• Strong expertise in 3Ds max, Photoshop.
• Strong interpersonal skills for effective communication and team contribution atmosphere.
• Experience using proprietary editors, software and tools.
• Solid understand the aesthetics of environment, function vs. form relationships, as well as what makes a game level fun and intriguing.
• Portfolio: All portfolios must contain a detailed shot breakdown of the work. It must be very clear what you, the applicant, are responsible for in your reel, screenshots, scanned pictures, web page portfolio, etc.
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience in game development modeling,
• Strong foundation in the traditional arts including, but not limited to figure drawing, and environmental, and /or architectural illustration
• Experience with lighting/animation/rigging/skinning
We will consider only candidate direct applications and kindly ask headhunters and professional recruiters not to apply.
Foro3d.com esta hermanada con www.stratos-ad.com de ahí nace esta oferta de empleo...