Empresa: Digital Legends Entertainment S.L.
Actividades: Desarrollo de videojuegos
Fecha de la oferta: 06/02/15
Dirección de contacto: email@example.com
Ubicación: Barcelona, Barcelona (España)
Tipo de jornada: Jornada completa
Texto de la oferta:
If you have a passion for making great games then we would like to hear from you!
Digital Legends Entertainment is an international company with staff of highly talented industry veterans. Situated in newly refurbished offices in the very heart of Mediterranean's Barcelona, in "l'Eixample", we offer an excellent combination of cutting edge technology, very high quality games and a great working atmosphere, all in a city voted the top location in Europe to live and work for several years.
At Digital Legends, we are always interested to hear from people with the drive and enthusiasm to work on our range of exciting and challenging projects. In return, we offer a competitive salary, flexible working hours and the opportunity to work on the latest technology software and mobile platforms.
So if sun, sea and cutting edge videogames sounds a great combination, drop us a line!
Graphic designer/UI Artist
Digital Legends Entertainment studio is looking to expand its team with a Graphic designer/UI Artist to take care of all of our graphic design work and UI development for the studio and its projects.
This role involves the creation and development of all the UI & UI FX for all of the studio´s projects and handle all of the marketing material related to these projects.
- UI creation & UI FX, and maintain a consistent art style throughout the entire UI.
- During game development, this artist will also generate all of the graphic marketing content related to that project.
- Excellent design & art skills, including the effective use of color, form, lighting and composition.
- Strong expertise in Illustrator, Photoshop, Vectorial Graphics and Layout Design.
- Strong interpersonal skills for effective communication and team contribution atmosphere.
- Strong graphic designer skills.
- Ability to create easy to use interfaces from prototyping to implementation.
- Knowledge of current trends in both mobile and console videogames.
- 2+ years industry experience in videogames or any other interactive software.
- Understanding of 3D content & creation tools and programs, particularly 3Ds max.
- Any basic understanding of scripting, programing or html/CSS.
We will consider only candidate direct applications and kindly ask headhunter’s and professional recruiters not to apply.
Foro3d.com está hermanada con www.stratos-ad.com de ahí nace esta oferta de empleo...