Actividades: Animación 3D
Desarrollo de aplicaciones
Desarrollo de videojuegos
Número de trabajadores: 11
Información acerca de la empresa:
Founded in 2003, elite3d is an independent studio dedicated to develop and produce outstanding digital content services.
Fecha de la oferta: 23/03/16
Dirección de contacto: email@example.com
Ubicación: Valencia, Valencia (España)
Texto de la oferta:
At elite3d we are currently looking for 3D artists specialized in creating vehicles for next-gen games standards.
Required skills and experience:
- Solid experience with Maya and/or 3DS Max and/or Blender
- Experience creating vehicles for videogames. Attention to detail, capable of creating clean flows and optimized topologies.
- Experience with the process of generating assets from high poly to low poly (Creating normal maps, re-topology, optimized UVs unwrapping…)
- Experience in creating textures in Photoshop and Substance Painter
- good knowledge of the PBR materials technique
- Artistic skills, creative initiative and flexibility to adapt to different styles
- Team work skills, self-motivated and proactive
- Capacity to adapt to a demanding workflow
- Experience with videogame engines
- Experience with Zbrush
- Fluent English
- Flexible hours
- In-house Physiotherapist
- Relocation help
- Healthy breakfast every morning including fresh fruits
- Kitchens in the studio
- Substantial discount for private healthcare
- Spanish language courses for non-Spanish speakers
- Social events and “Master Classes"
- After-work room with gaming consoles, football table, specialist literature…
- full time in-house position at our Studio in Valencia
- Salary based on experience.
Interested artists should send their CV with portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org with reference to “Vehicle Artist”
Foro3d.com está hermanada con www.stratos-ad.com de ahí nace esta oferta de empleo...