Experienced Character Artist
Climax is continually growing and adding new games into production and now has a fantastic opportunity for a Character Artist a stunning new Next Gen Action title for the PS3 and 360. We are based in the historic seaside town of Portsmouth on the South Coast of England. Our ideal candidate will have:
• Two or more years experience in Character Artist role.
• Previous worque experience will have included creating realistic human/creature artworque for at least two shipped console titles.
• Command of a high-end 3D package, preferably Maya. Demonstrable experience with Adobe Photoshop is a plus.
• Ability to give direction; worque with minimal supervision in a cross-disciplinary team environment and proven ability to worque in a deadline driven environment.
• Strong leadership and people skills. You will be required to organize and take charge of a project within a collaborative worque environment.
• The Character Artist will need to demonstrate an ability to apply these skills creatively and in a manner suitable for our upcoming project.
Relocation packages are available
Competitive Salary package
Comprehensive Health Cover
Child care Voucher Scheme
The services of a Financial Advisor
Project & Performance related Bonus Scheme
Exciting games and a friendly working environment
For a full job description or for more information on the role please contact our Recruitment Manager email@example.com