Empresa: Gameloft Barcelona
Actividades: Desarrollo de videojuegos
Número de trabajadores: 100
Información acerca de la empresa:
Empresa líder internacional en edición y desarrollo de videojuegos descargables, Gameloft® se ha consolidado como una de las empresas más innovadoras del sector desde el año 2000. Gameloft crea juegos para todas las plataformas digitales, incluyendo teléfonos móviles, smartphones, tablets (incluyendo dispositivos Apple iOS® y Android®), Triple Play, televisiónes con conexión a internet y consolas. Gameloft se ha asociado con algunas de las principales marcas internacionales, como UNO™, Spider-Man®, James Cameron’s Avatar™, Ferrari® o Sonic Unleashed®. También posee franquicias propias, como Real Football, Asphalt™, Modern Combat o N.O.V.A. Near Orbit Vanguard Alliance®. Gameloft está presente en todos los continentes, distribuye juegos en 100 países y tiene más de 4000 desarrolladores.
Gameloft cotiza en la bolsa de París (ISIN: FR0000079600, Bloomberg: GFT FP, Reuters: GLFT.PA).
Fecha de la oferta: 12/09/14
Dirección de contacto: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ubicación: Barcelona, Barcelona (España)
Texto de la oferta:
Are you passionate about video games? Do you want to keep progressing in an exciting, young and dynamic environment? Gameloft is currently seeking an Ergonomic Designer (Video games on smartphone and tablet) to join our production teams and assist the Ergonomic Director.
Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, including mobile phones, smartphones and tablets (including Apple® iOS and Android® devices), set-top boxes and connected TVs. Founded in 1999 and a top innovator in its field, Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries. www.gameloft.com
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
Reporting to the World UI-UX Director, the successful candidate will be responsible for studying/producing UX and UI for our games on smartphone/tablet. As an expert in ergonomics and graphic design, you will contribute to the conceptualization and production of appealing interfaces which follow/enhance the art direction of the in-game content. Your input will offer solutions that are intuitive (ergonomics), functional (architecture), and aesthetically pleasing (design).
Daily tasks include:
• Collaborate with team to translate game systems and gameplay user-experience goals into intuitive interfaces that support and enhance the game’s look and experience.
• Observe and interpret results of usability testing and live game metrics, share conclusions with the World Ergonomic Director, and imagine solutions that help to increase accessibility and inform design decision-making game-wide.
• Produce schemes of global flows with detailed requirements in collaboration with the local Game Designer, and share them with Headquarters.
• Collaborate and participate with artists locally to create high-fidelity mockups to solidify design direction and planning with regards to the World Ergonomic Director’s expectations.
• 2-3 years’ experience in web/multimedia/video game design
• Knowledge of various web and smartphone application types
• Able to produce material in line with current trends
• Comfortable taking initiative in terms of graphics, brainstorming, research, and suggesting graphical and ergonomic trends
• Expert knowledge in Illustrator and Photoshop
• Expert in After Effects/Flash for motion effects, transition menus
• Proactive and able to work independently
• Able to work on a team
• Very good general knowledge of graphical trends and flows, particularly in smartphone applications (TV, web, video games, professional applications, etc.)
Skills and Profile
• You must have a passion for AAA games and websites with added graphical value and you must visit forums dedicated to web/app interface design/video games, icon design and multimedia page layout on a daily basis.
• Your graphical/ergonomic standards allow you to create graphical combinations that are contemporary and trendy.
• You are able to create pictograms, icons, buttons and their effects, and you have skills in multimedia page layout and associated typesetting choices.
• Portfolio showing your sense of artistry and polished execution
• Experience in a video game/web/multimedia agency is a must
• Very good English skills
• Finesse and very good quality of work are essential
Opportunity to learn in a professional environment with people who have a passion for creating video games.
Open working climate with young, dynamic teams from around the world.
Salary based upon experience and merit.
Permanent contract, full-time job, social benefits and additional merit pay system.
In order for us to consider your application, please send your portfolio or samples of your work (demos, animations, images, websites, etc.). Please indicate the address of your website and portfolio if you have one.
Please send your CV, cover letter and portfolio to the following address:
Foro3d.com está hermanada con www.stratos-ad.com de ahí nace esta oferta de empleo...