Empresa: Gameloft Madrid
Actividades: Desarrollo de videojuegos
Información acerca de la empresa:
Empresa líder internacional en edición y desarrollo de videojuegos descargables, Gameloft® se ha consolidado como una de las empresas más innovadoras del sector desde el año 2000. Gameloft crea juegos para todas las plataformas digitales, incluyendo teléfonos móviles, smartphones, tablets (incluyendo dispositivos Apple iOS® y Android®), Triple Play, televisiónes con conexión a Internet y consolas. Gameloft se ha asociado con algunas de las principales marcas internacionales, como UNO™, Spider-Man®, James Cameron’s Avatar™, Ferrari® o Sonic Unleashed®. También posee franquicias propias, como Real Football, Asphalt™, Modern Combat o N.O.V.A. Near Orbit Vanguard Alliance®. Gameloft esta presente en todos los continentes, distribuye juegos en 100 países y tiene más de 4000 desarrolladores.
Gameloft cotiza en la bolsa de París (ISIN: FR0000079600, Bloomberg: GFT FP, Reuters: GLFT.PA).
Fecha de la oferta: 05/10/12
Dirección de contacto: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ubicación: Madrid, Madrid (España)
Texto de la oferta:
-Under the responsibility of the worldwide Art-director packaging, your main tasque will be to manage the planning of the world packaging team to produce high-qualitative digital artwork/logo/icons and advertisement for iPhone, iPad & console with mass-market sales potential.
-Your organization skills, thoroughness/rigour and work-methodology allow you to propose various ways to favorise team building and efficientness on the production.
-You are reactive and proactive in the improvement of relationship between the marketing department (the sponsor), the digital packaging manager and the local teams.
-Always ready to help and solve tricky situations generated by multi-tasque driving with evolutives deadlines. You know how important it is to deliver a project on time.
-Able to review teams according to the brief and alos on the quality of execution delivered before sending it to HQ.
-Knowledge in the workflow 2D / 3D to produce artwork. Sensible to arts / graphics and able to give pertinent notice.
The Packaging Producer´s main responsibilities are to manage the repartition of tasks in collaboration with the art director, from the pitch of the market department and chek the progress of the team on the project, Finally, the producer checks if the brief /feedbak is fully followed before sending the elements to Head Quarters.
• Macro- and micro-organizing the team, planning and following up on the different production cycles: pitch, concept, design documentation, mock-up, alpha, beta, gold.
• Overseeing quality to be closed to the briefing of the Art director/ marketing.
• Delivering the project on time.
• Commúnicating constantly with international teams - market- prod- artist.
• The Producer is assisted on a daily basis by the studio manager.
• Delivring all assets the teams need to well progressing on their task
• At least 2 years of proffesional experience managing teams of creative and specialized people.
• Strong organizational skills and a rigorous, hard-working attitude.
• Degree from a top management or top engineering school
• Able to organize a team’s workflow following a strict and evolutive schedule.
• Able to manage, motivate and worque with a team under pressure.
• Able to report to supervisors clearly and thoroughly..
• Able to worque in English on a daily basis (writing, speaquíng, managing, conveying ideas).
• Passion for video games.
• All candidates, with our without experience, will be tested to prove their ability to make choice about organization and about their artistic sight.
• Able to be creative on every detail of the project until its very end, while keeping thinking globally (on the project’s scope) at the same time.
• The candidate must live or be prepared to settle in Madrid, Spain.
.• Good knowledge of entertainment.
• Technical background.
• Able to speaque Spanish.
• Opportunity to worque in a newly created studio and learn in a professional environment with people who have a passion for creating video games.
• Open working climate with young, dynamic teams from around the world.
• Salary based upon experience and merit.
• Promotion possibilities: Senior Producer, Lead Producer.
• Permanent contract, full-time job and additional merit pay system.
Interested applicants should send their CV in English, cover letter & realizations to: email@example.com. Reference: Packaging Producer
Foro3d.com esta hermanada con www.stratos-ad.com de ahí nace esta oferta de empleo...