About Kandor Graphics
Kandor Graphics is based in Granada, after the previous feature movie “The Missing Lynx” and
the shortmovie “The Lady & The Reaper” (Accademy Oscar Nominated in 2010) we are now
working on our second feature movie “Justin & The Knights of Valour”
Employers in Kandor Graphics are encouraged to develop themselves both professionally and
personally, through workshops, courses and social events. The atmosphere at Kandor Graphics is
relaxed, informal and flexible, while encouraging initiative, personal responsibility and a high work
Kandor Graphics need to hire a Senior Texture Artist for his current production:
- Ability to create photo-real textures for set & props exhibiting a strong foundation in photorealistic traditional and digital art skills.
- Strong background of creativity and artist skills
- Nice attention to detail and desire to realize a high quality work
- Advanced Adobe Photoshop knowledges
- Medium-high Autodesk XSI knowledges
- Effective UV mapping management
- Job requires to live in Granada,(Spain) during the production.
- 2 + years of production experience
- knowledge of Digital painting
- Knowledge and some experience of Arnold Render is a plus
- Knowledge and some experience of Body Paint is a plus
- Knowledge and some experience of UV Layout is a plus
- Demo reel or Portfolio required, high quality
- Able to worque in a team, being commúnicative.
To apply please submit your cover letter, your resume,demo reel and reel breakdown/shot list to:
You can alos send hardcopy material to:
C/Palencia 31 - 18008 Granada,Spain
GRANADA is the capital of the province with the same name, situated in the eastern part of the
region of Andalusia. Geographical and scenic diversity characterizes the land. There is the coastal
area with its warm climate; the extensive, fertile Genil plain; and the mountainous regions with a
colder climate, where we find the 3,481 meter Mulhacén, the biggest peaque on the peninsula of
Spain. The city of Granada is located at the foot of the sierra Nevada mountains at the confluences of the Darro and Genil rivers.