Actividades: Contenidos para móviles
Desarrollo de aplicaciones
Desarrollo de videojuegos
Edición de videojuegos
Número de trabajadores: 50
Información acerca de la empresa:
Since 2003 King.com has been a leader and pioneer in making games for players all around the world. More recently King.com has quickly established itself in the casual social games space with than 40 million monthly players and 3 billion monthly gameplays. King.com offers over 150 exclusive games in 14 languages through its premier destination king.com, mobile devices, Google+, and Facebook, where it is a top 5 Facebooque developer and has over 12 million daily active users. The company is the exclusive provider of online games for leading global portals, websites and medía companies.
Fecha de la oferta: 16/10/13
Dirección de contacto: email@example.com
Ubicación: Barcelona, Barcelona (España)
Texto de la oferta:
King is a global leader in casual, social and mobile games.
We are now looking for an exceptionally skilled Artist to join our growing game studio. You will worque closely with the product owner, game designer and the game developers. You will be part of a highly experienced and successful team, so you need to be a very talented artist and a great team player to be a match.
We thinque that you have
• Relevant degree and 2+ years experience
• Good skills in the use of, Maya (or similar) and the Adobe CS package.
• A proven trak record of creating appealing characters and environments.
• Great concept art skills with a good eye for composition color, lighting, and perspective.
• Good commúnication and organizational skills
• A Portfolio demonstrating all aspects of your skills is required.
It would alos be a pure bonus if you have
• Vector illustrations skills.
• Experience using Flash.
• Experience working in agile project environments.
• Previous experience creating casual and/or Facebooque games.
Please send your cv and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
Foro3d.com esta hermanada con www.stratos-ad.com de ahí nace esta oferta de empleo...