Oferta de trabajoNombre de la empresa
CL3VER Dirección Web/Sede Social
Pau Clarís 139 Metodo de contacto:Sueldo bruto aproximado:
Requisitos mínimos indispensables
- Studies: Graphic design / 3D Design / Industrial Design / ArchitectureTrabajos a realizar
- >2-4 of previous professional experience as 3D Artist.
- Expertise in 3D modeling in low and high poly (3D Studio Max); Vray lighting and rendering.
- Design sensibility. Up to date with technological advances in the fields of high/ low polygon modeling and optimization for real time environments.
-Additional skills such as Motion Graphics, After Effects or Editing
- Expertise with using UV and other texturing techniques.
- Expertise with textures using Photoshop.
- Knowledge in user interface design for mobile devices and web will be a plus.
- Versatile and prepared to tackle many different kinds of styles.
- Knowledge of CAD software like: Rhino, SketchUp, Revit, Maya and Autocad will be a plus.
- Proactive and able to work independently.
- Proactive, open minded and positive about changes.
- Fluent in English is a MUST.
- Able to work in a team.
- Portfolio demonstrating your ability to produce high-quality rendering, user interfaces design and animations.
Creating scenes / interactive 3D presentations with CL3VER for architecture, engineering, industrial design and marketing. Support the production department during production of complex presentations or for large clients. Create CL3VER tutorials and provide support to clients.Categoría laboral :
-In order to accomplish this, you will also work closely with the Creative Director in charge of enhancing the presentations and reinforcing the visual impact of the 3D interactive presentations.
-Control and establish guidelines for every aspect of production: models, environments, props, textures, interactivity, animation and publishing
-Ensure the quality follow-up in the production process, while taking into account the technical and scheduling requirements of production.
-Maintain effective communication with supervisors, and other departments within the company to manage expectations and results.
-Work with the Creative and Tech/Dev leads in finding the best way to blend visuals, technology and interactivity mechanics into one coherent 3D presentation experience.
-Collaborate with marketing team to design and execute demos, promotional content campaigns.
-Models/textures/lights/renders 3d architectural scenes.
-Ability to identify and fix render errors/missing elements
-Have a good understanding of how to light both interior and exterior scenes.