Empresa: Revenviews Limited
Fecha de la oferta: 12/02/16
Dirección de contacto: firstname.lastname@example.org
Texto de la oferta:
We’re looking for an enthusiastic and talented 3D artist to join us and work in the exciting world of Virtual Reality (targeting Oculus Rift and HTC Vive). This position is done from Home from your own office. (No Dress code) We can only accept candidates from a European time zone.
This role will work directly with the Producer and the CEO, offering great freedom but requiring a greater commitment and work ethic.
This role would be responsible for the creation of 2D and 3D game art for our titles.
Some assets will be created from scratch (environment, small props), while other will be acquired externally and this role will be responsible of using it inside our games (characters mostly, including animating them)
This as well include the creating of high-end marketing material and the design of the UI/UX.
- High and low poly modeling experience, with neat UV unwrapping skills
- Texture creation using a variety of techniques (baking, normal maps etc.)
- Excellent artistic and visualization skills
- Hands on experience with Unity3D (model importing, lightning baking, reflection probes...)
- Knowledge about Physically Based Rendering and related tools (Substance painter...)
- UI/UX design experience
- Ability to maintain a defined art style required for any given project
- Good troubleshooting abilities and capability to work independently and as part of a team
- Capability to finish any given task within the required time framework and deadlines
- High level of English (all communications will be in English)
Good to have
- Shader development
- Experience animating characters in Unity3D
- Experience working with Git (or any other versión control software)
How should you apply for this job?
Only applications written in English are going to be processed!
This job capacity is for a full position.
Please send your applications to email@example.com
Foro3d.com está hermanada con www.stratos-ad.com de ahí nace esta oferta de empleo...