Do you want to worque in a creative environment with talented people from all over the world? Are you eager to learn more and to develop your skillsí Do you enjoy working on diverse AAA titles like Gears of War and Saints Row? Then Streamline Studios is the place for you!
Streamline Studios is an independent developer and leading provider of digital content service solutions for the interactive entertainment industry. Along with creating its own IP, Streamline develops and implements cutting edge solutions to common issues faced by game developers worldwide. Since its founding in 2001, Streamline Studios has become a leading content creator in the videogame industry while providing service solutions for high-profile partners and franchises including Gears of War from Epic Games, THQ’s Saints Row, James Bond 007: NightFire from Electronic Arts, and Red Storm Entertainment’s Ghost Recon 2.
At the moment we are looking for ART DIRECTORS with a minimum experience of 5 years within the Digital Content Creation industry.
We are looking for people who have….
· Exceptional in at least five areas of artistic production.
· Good overall understanding of all 2D and 3D computer graphics art worque (modeling, texturing, compositing, rigging, animation, lighting and rendering)
· Proven ability to create next generation game art
· Have experience as a Lead Artist or Art Director in a game studio. Credited on at least one AAA game title as a lead
· Excel as a team player and strive to maximize team/department performance
· Demonstrated ability to supervise the worque of a creative team.
· Ability to prioritize one's own tasks and tasks of others.
· Outstanding coaching and motivational skills
· Must be responsive to deadlines and worque well under pressure.
· Demonstrated ability to mentor less experienced artist
· Expert managerial and commúnication skills.
· The ability to effectively collaborate with external parties
· Good constraint management, conflict resolution and problem solving skills
Your responsibilities include…
· Working together with the Studio Art Director in developing a unique and cohesive style
· Strategically managing, coordinating and executing the day-to-day artistic direction of the studio
· Establishing, coordinating and directing the art production pipeline, process requirements and quality assurance guidelines through the implementation of múltiple artistic processes
· Creating and operating art related project plans, research/ development, and identification of new artistic processes, technology, and techniques,
· Training and mentoring of Artists
We prefer applicants who are residents or have a worque permit within the EU.
So, if you are a highly motivated person with strong commúnication skills, who enjoys working in a team, and you possess a proactive attitude towards improving artistic skills, production workflow and project development, then send your application to email@example.com. Make sure you put ArtDir in the e-mail subject line.
For more information, please visit Streamline Studios :: Next-Generation Digital Content.