Do you want to worque in a creative environment with talented people from all over the world? Are you eager to learn more and to develop your skillsí Do you enjoy working on diverse AAA titles like Gears of War and Saints Row? Then Streamline Studios is the place for you!
Streamline Studios is an independent developer and leading provider of digital content service solutions for the interactive entertainment industry. Along with creating its own IP, Streamline develops and implements cutting edge solutions to common issues faced by game developers worldwide. Since its founding in 2001, Streamline Studios has become a leading content creator in the videogame industry while providing service solutions for high-profile partners and franchises including Gears of War from Epic Games, THQ’s Saints Row, James Bond 007: NightFire from Electronic Arts, and Red Storm Entertainment’s Ghost Recon 2.
At the moment we are looking for LEAD Artists with a minimum experience of 5 years within the Digital Content Creation industry.
We are looking for people who have….
· Traditional Art and design skills;
· Exceptional understanding of color, lighting and functional details
· Experience in 2D concept design and painting processes
· In-depth grasp of pleasing shapes, forms and silhouette
· Advanced 3D modeling and animation knowledge;
· ability to lead and worque as part of a team;
· ability to manage people, time and resources;
· Good organization skills;
· excellent internal and external commúnication skills;
· The ability to effectively collaborate with external parties
· Good constraint management, conflict resolution and problem solving skills;
· Highly proficient in 2D/3D art packages (3DS Max, Maya, Photoshop, Zbrush…)
· Experience in developing new processes and tools
Your responsibilities include…
· Approach all projects with a “big picture” visión, incorporating the project, art team and company needs, long and short term.
· Working together with the Studio Art Director in developing a unique and cohesive style
· Help maintain art team schedule and priorities.
· Create and polish all asset types, ranging from environmental and characters to effects.
· Provide technical support in general for the art team
· Mentor junior resources to advance their skills
We prefer applicants who are residents or have a worque permit within the EU.
So, if you are a highly motivated person with strong commúnication skills, who enjoys working in a team, and you possess a proactive attitude towards improving artistic skills, production workflow and project development, then send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure you put LeadArt in the e-mail subject.
For more information, please visit Streamline Studios :: Next-Generation Digital Content.