Empresa: The Workshop
Fecha de la oferta: 05/10/16
Dirección de contacto: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ubicación: Malaga, Málaga (España)
Tipo de contrato: Contrato indefinido
Tipo de jornada: Jornada completa
Texto de la oferta:
At The Workshop, we invent and reinvent software solutions so businesses can rise above the competition. From disruptive fintech to cutting-edge encryption, we’re all about thinking big and bringing our razor-sharp ideas to life. We’re not bogged down by process or limited by lack of aspiration. And we trust each other to make intelligent decisions, to challenge, change, improve and perfect. It’s a culture where forward-thinkers like you can be fearless.
What You’ll Do
• Be a valuable team-member working together with UI designers, Business Analysts and UI developers on creating cutting-edge experiences by using newest technologies and design patterns;
• Gather user requirements and business constraints
• Conduct user research working closely with UX Researchers and BI Analysts;
• Conduct stakeholder interviews
• Create low to high fidelity prototypes and user journeys;
• Contribute / Create Sitemaps, UX Specs and Guidelines, Personas and Key UX Flows for multiple projects which vary both in size and complexity;
• Ensure high quality standards in the resulting product, be a part of the Design QA process;
• Be a UX ambassador and passionate about creating the best possible experiences for the users;
• Present your UX deliveries and make presentations to business stakeholders;
• Represent the whole design team in the organisation and help on building up the reputation.
Foro3d.com está hermanada con www.stratos-ad.com de ahí nace esta oferta de empleo...