TRIXTER is currently looking for a Lead Production Engineer to complete our Pipeline Engineering team. Long-term contract. To start as soon as possible.
Location: Munich, Germany.
• Assists the Head of Production in executing the development of the pipeline or software architecture.
• Hands on development of tools and delegating sub-tasks to Production Engineers.
• Performs code reviews and maintains coding standards
• Manages the installed software and git source code repositories.
• Assists the Head of Production in the leadership of the Production Engineering team.
• Liaises with the Production team members such as Producers and Department TDs on focused pipeline or software implementation requirements.
• Acts as the secondary go-to person in the Production Technology structure.
• Supports and mentors new Production Engineers on the studio specific development practices.
• In conjunction with the Head of Production, mentors new and existing Department TDs who directly support the artists.
• Maintains documentation standards.
• Programming proficiency in Python and C/C++.
• Knowledge of source code management as Git.
• Exposure to VFX software (Maya, Nuke, Katana, RenderMan, etc.) is a plus.
• Proficiency in developing for Linux is a must.
• Good English language skills.
This opening is only open to people with an EU citizenship or with an existing German Visa.
To apply, please send us your CV, availability and desired salary range to email@example.com.
Laila Sleiman Sanz
VFX Recruiter at Trixter Film