Empresa: Ubisoft Barcelona
Actividades: Desarrollo de videojuegos
Número de trabajadores: 45
Información acerca de la empresa:
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. For the 2014-15 fiscal year Ubisoft generated sales of €1,464 million. To learn more, please visit www.ubisoftgroup.com.
Fecha de la oferta: 31/03/16
Dirección de contacto: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ubicación: Sant Cugat del Vallés, Barcelona (España)
Texto de la oferta:
We are currently seeking a motivated and skilled Lead 3D Artist to be part of the Rainbow Six development Team and future projects. If you have a passion for videogames and want to work in a friendly and international environment, come join our team!
As a member of a multidisciplinary development team, the Lead Artist will collaborate with the Studio Art Director to establish artistic goals for a given project(s). The candidate will be in charge of following the art team’s work, coach team members, and validate production outcomes while overseeing part of the development of the game.
- Prioritize and assign tasks to team members.
- Responsible for the quality of the models and ensure that they are produced on time.
- Communicate with other Leads and team members.
- Coordinates the work with different studios that collaborate in the same project.
- Model and texture high quality, high and low poly 3D content.
- Provide reviews to the Producer on the progress of the work carried out by the team.
- Suggest smart solutions when necessary so as to meet set objectives.
- Contribute to the development of the game’s content.
- Oversee the correction of the team’s bugs.
- Participate in performance follow ups in collaboration with the Producer.
Desired skills and experience:
- 2 to 4 years of experience in a Lead Artist role in the videogames industry.
- Ability to work in a team, with good leadership skills and to delegate work accordingly.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with team members of different departments.
- Strong modelling, UVing and texturing skills required.
- Good knowledge of 3Ds max, Zbrush, Photoshop
- Working knowledge of normal mapping and the different methods of creating them is preferred.
- Knowledge of the technical constraints relating to real time, the 3D engines, and level editors.
- Ability to work on different artistic styles.
- Willingness to observe, absorb and modify own work based on many avenues of artistic criticism.
The successful candidate must also meet the following requirements:
- Must be creative, detail oriented and able to handle multiple projects under pressure
- Passion for videogames and extensive knowledge of different game genres across all platforms
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Positive attitude and a genuine team player
- Ability to take direction well
- Share knowledge and open to learn from others
- Bilingual Spanish-English preferred, French is a plus
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original & memorable entertainment experiences. Ubisoft builds worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery.
With over 30 locations worldwide, 94 nationalities and 55 spoken languages, Ubisoft teams are a creative force with a diverse range of specialties in development, business and operations. Through cross-studio collaboration and a forward-looking approach, they dream up new ideas, anticipate new technologies, and continually enhance their expertise.
From breathtaking gaming experiences to award winning marketing campaigns, Ubisoft creates engaging worlds that foster passionate communities.
Foro3d.com está hermanada con www.stratos-ad.com de ahí nace esta oferta de empleo...