Empresa: Ubisoft Barcelona
Actividades: Desarrollo de videojuegos
Número de trabajadores: 45
Información acerca de la empresa:
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. For the 2014-15 fiscal year Ubisoft generated sales of €1,464 million. To learn more, please visit www.ubisoftgroup.com.
Fecha de la oferta: 11/04/16
Dirección de contacto: email@example.com
Ubicación: Sant Cugat del Vallés, Barcelona (España)
Tipo de jornada: Jornada completa
Texto de la oferta:
Ubisoft Barcelona, part of Ubisoft’s international network of production studios, has developed for over 15 years a strong expertise in the production of videogames from a large variety of genres and platforms. The Studio is continuously looking to grow its team with highly professional, passionate and talented people.
We are currently seeking a motivated and skilled Senior Animator to be part of Ubisoft Barcelona development Team and future projects. If you have a passion for videogames and want to work in a friendly and international environment, come join our team!
As a member of a multidisciplinary development team, the Senior Animator will work on in-game Cinematics (body, facial and camera animation with MotionBuilder) and in gameplay animations.
- Verify the quality of the animations integrated into the game by playing regularly.
- Interact with the other departments to better know the game engine possibilities in order to get the best animations possible which respecting the technical restraints.
- Identify problems and drive creative solutions to fix them.
- Strong composition sense.
- Knowledge of the human anatomy, physiological reactions, body language in order to express character emotions through movement.
- Motion capture experience.
- Proficient with MotionBuilder (story, work with layers, etc.).
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to receive and provide constructive criticism.
- Able to collaborate well with the other members of the animation team and other team members.
- Organizational skills.
- Autonomous and proactive attitude.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Foro3d.com está hermanada con www.stratos-ad.com de ahí nace esta oferta de empleo...