Empresa: Ubisoft Barcelona Mobile
Actividades: Contenidos para móviles
Desarrollo de videojuegos
Número de trabajadores: 50
Información acerca de la empresa:
Ubisoft is the leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms.
Fecha de la oferta: 04/08/15
Dirección de contacto: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ubicación: Barcelona, Barcelona (España)
Tipo de jornada: Jornada completa
Texto de la oferta:
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
- Ensure all models/assets created (shape, color, shading) reach required quality level.
- Cooperate with other artists and being part of a multidisciplinary team.
- Optimize use of the 3D software and meet constraints based on project needs.
- You are autonomous and tackle problems as you see them arise.
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIREMENTS
- BA in art media, graphic design or equivalent relevant experience
- 2+ years of experience in game development: modeling, rigging, texturing and rendering using 3DS Max/Blender, Unity3D and
Photoshop (or equivalent 3D and 2D programs)
- Good knowledge creating low and high-poly 3D characters and objects.
- Advanced skills in creating texture maps (light, shade, color, and details).
- Good understanding of human and animal anatomy with a keen eye towards form, shape, structure, and silhouette in regards to
- Basic hand drawing and sketching skills.
- Versatile and prepared to tackle many different kinds of tasks, ranging from creative challenges to mass production.
- Self-motivation, good communication and organization skills, team spirit, problem solving skills and proactivity.
- Positive attitude with the ability to receive and provide objective feedback.
- Ability to multi-task and to adapt easily to change.
- A work permit for Spain is a must
We also appreciate the following qualities:
-. Animation skills (2D/3D). Knowledge and experience of Blender, Unity, particle effects creation programs (e.g. combustion, particle
illusion, Fork) and motion graphics programs (eg After Effects).
- Fluent spoken and written English.
- Passion for games and some knowledge of the gaming industry.
We offer a young, enthusiastic and international work environment with skillfull professionals and an opportunity to develop yourself in your career path inside the company.
Foro3d.com está hermanada con www.stratos-ad.com de ahí nace esta oferta de empleo...