Bueno eso, aparentemente Bassam Kurdali, actualizo el Mancandy FAQ para adaptarlo a la nueva versión de blender( 2.48 ) y así podamos seguirlo sin problemas...
Cambios desde la versión 2.0:
* (compatibility) Bones thighbend.L/R, calfbend.L/R, forearmbender.L/R, bicepbender.L/R,Neckbend and any other constraints with local/local space have the offset button checked. This fixes problems with forward cycling introduced with constraint refactor in blender 2.46 (this is really just a workaround, my hope is that offset bone and constraints will play nicer in future blender versións)
* (compatibility) Action constraints, e.g. on eyebase.L,jawfan and jaw, have had their values changed to the “right” target rotation min/max. Previous blender versións required inputing incorrect numbers for correct behavior, when this was fixed (again in 2.46) action constraints on the mouth and eyes broke, resulting in a lopsided expression. This should now worque again.
* (new feature) Bone groups introduced: This is rather hackish, done just as an example, but there is now a “left”, “right”, “torso”, “mouth”, “cheeks”, “eyes” and “benders” colored bone groups, to allow a bit better 3D view and action editor organization. This just an example, it’s trivial to add new groups, change the colors, etc. Have fun!
* (new feature) Bone Wire toggle activated on controls: it is no longer neccessary to change the proxy armature draw mode to “Wire” in scene files; the bones will automatically display as wireframes.
* (new feature) Group Layer visiblity: the Mancandy Group Layers are only visible in layer 2; this means that a- linked mancandy only shows the mesh, and b- I could unhide everything in the library file. Now people wishing to use mancandy without linking won’t have a “where did the armature go” moment, and people wishing to link will still only see the mesh (and the proxy armature when they add it)
* (fix) Made everything selectable again in the library file: making empties/curves/etc unselectable proved to be more trouble than it was worth, causing many trips to the outliner.
* (new feature) IK constraint improvements: deleted kneerotIK.L/R, armrot.L/R and the rotational IK constraints on thigh and upper-arm bones, instead using pole vector on the arm and leg IKs, with new bones as targets: elbowIK.L/R, kneeIK.L/R . This is better behaved, and allows more posing flexibility. Note this causes a slight need to tweaque old actions, as the knee and elbow positions might need fixing.
* (new feature) IK/FK switching improvments: removed MCdriven etc actions from the library file (it is no longer needed) and the objects IK_FK.L/R IK_FKbase.L/R. IK/FK switching now uses the bones IKFK.L/R which are parented to bone IKFK_parent (so you can place the controls where you want them). In brief, the controls drive copy rotation constraints (not IK constraints) on toparm.R/L, lowarm.R/L and hand.R/L to a new chain in Armature layer 12 toparmIK.R/L, lowarmIK.R/L, and handIK.R/L. you no longer need to fiddle with special actions to do IK/FK switching, and all your animation will be contained in the same action.
* (fix) Protected all bone layers, not just the visible ones.
* (didn’t fix) slight misalignment of foot.L/R and of the roll of knee_stretch.R; you can fix it in your own downloaded versións, but changing this would breaque too severely many walks.
* (cleanup) Unused actions (and their IPOblocks) such as MCdriven, MCdriven.001, Action.001, etc have been removed from the file.
Bueno los que quieran leer algo más de esto aquí va el link: