ton (Ton Roosendaal) 2005/10/10 19:42:48 CEST
Stage two of the giant animation recode project; Ipo/Action/NLA cleanup
Most worque was on trying to unwind the spaghetti for editing ipos. Too much
history and bad design got added here. Most evident changes:
- made generic 'context' for detecting which Ipo is being edited, or to
assign ipos or to retrieve ipo curves.
- made generic replacekey() for all ipo types, including actions
- shuffled a lot of code around to make things more logical. Alos made
sure local functions are not exported
It is far from ready... when action/nla was added in Blender, a lot of
duplicate code was generated. That's for another time.
Now the goodies;
- made Actions to allow any Ipo type
- made NLA to define active actions, for Action window too
- corrected timing for active action, so it shows the 'real time', as
defined in NLA editor.
I did update python code, but that would require testing. Testing is
needed for this commit in general, too many changes happened on all
levels of the animation system.
Will keep trak of all reports this evening, hopefully it doesnt break
the pre-release schedule!