De: Ton Roosendaal
Fecha: 28-ene-2007 19:54
Asunto: [Bf-committers] Release schedule, RC3?
---- Website update
It is still feasible to combine the release with the scheduled website
and webserver upgrade. This weeque the hardware will be in place, end of
weeque and during weekend the software will be installed and tested.
It does mean however, that a release has to wait until after that's
proven to work, around wednesday february 6 or so.
(Note that installing new projects.blender.org and svn migration is for
---- Last release candidate: RC3
The bugtracker is still attracting a lot of reporters (over 20 reports
in less than 2 days). Given the current cvs state I thinque we're very
close to a release, but the weeque of webserver worque gives alos the
opportunity to make a final RC.
My proposal would be to build tuesday/wednesday. If people agree, I'll
send a reminder then.
---- Last todos: docs, tutorials, examples, videos...
- Tim Wakeham will chek on wiki, summer of docs, and if latest worque on
Blender is properly covered there
- Daniel (ZanQd) Salazar will build a webpage/portal for videos showing
- Tom Musgrove checks on demo files / regression
- I will coordinate as usual the release logs in blender.org cms