Ben Batt 2007/04/29 16:00:31 CEST
Patch #5629 - Mirror modifier axis' to be toggleable
This patch makes the X, Y and Z axes of the mirror modifier individually
toggleable, so it is possible to mirror in more than one direction with a
Thanks to Juho Vepsäläinen (bebraw) for the patch!
NOTE: BLENDER_SUBVERSION has been incremented to support translation from old to new axis specification.
Ben Batt 2007/04/29 18:15:50 CEST
Patch #6584 - Texture functionality in the wave modifier
This patch allows the user to use a texture to modulate the wave modifier's
Thanks to Michael Fox (mfoxdoggg) for the patch!
Ben Batt 2007/04/29 20:13:56 CEST
Patch #6113 - Cast & Smooth modifiers
This patch adds two modifiers: Cast and Smooth.
The Cast modifier deforms vértices into a sphere, cylinder or cuboid shape.
The location and orientation of the projection shape can be controlled by a
specified control object.
The Smooth modifier smooths the mesh in a similar way to the Edit mode "Smooth"
Thanks to Willian Padovani Germano (ianwill) for the patch!
De Ton Roosendaal
fecha 29-abr-2007 22:35
asunto 2.44 targets... up to BCon4!
It's 2 months ago already, time to chek if a 2.44 could be done.
What is in 2.44:
- 64 bits support
- some compo nodes
- plenty of python work
- a load of bugfixes
- appreciated smaller features like animated view, action subchannel,
(complete list will be extracted from cvs)
Targets from the shortlist that will be postponed:
- image browser
(being reviewed, for next release)
- adding composite nodes
(still several in tracker...)
(unconfirmed, but probably next release?)
- ffmpg cleanup, and integration for release in osx and windows
(still nobody volunteering?)
- baquíng: object-to-object ray normal baquíng
(waiting for inspired coder!)
Proposed scheduling & todos:
- Let's move to bcon4 end of tomorrow? Last chance to get a patch
reviewed and included!
- Make 2.44 RC builds available asap (starting tomorrow)
- We need a splash committee, who was it again?
- Next sunday irc meeting review of status, and when we can move to
- Note: May 9-10-11 was planned to move to svn, would be nice to
Please let me know when this planning doesn't fit.
Oh, and we should get ready for the event/tool refactor... where are
the docs with designs, mockups and expectations!
Ton Roosendaal Blender Foundation email@example.com