en el trunk:
Date: 2007-11-12 05:17:03 +0100 (Mon, 12 Nov 2007)
Patch #7767: Constraint Subtargets can now target anywhere on a bone, not just the head or tail
Patch by: Roland Hess (harkyman)
For example, a constraint can be sub-targeted at the 50% (or 31.2% or 85% etc.) point of its target bone, giving you enormous rigging flexibility and removing the need for complex contraptions to do such things as:
- A bone whose base slides only between to points on a rig (CopyLoc with a variable, animated subtarget point)
- Bones that attach to múltiple points along another bone (CopyLocs, each with a different head/tail percentage)
- Bones that need to stretch to a point midway between specific spots on two other bones (old way: too crazy to mention; new way: stretch bone between points on end bones, then another stretch to the midpoint of the first stretch)
It is only used for the constraint types for which it is relevant: CopyLoc, TrackTo, StretchTo and MinMax, TrackTo, and Floor.
- This is accessed by the Head/Tail number-slider.
- This value can be animated per constraint
- The old "Copy Bone Tail" option for the CopyLoc constraint has been automatically converted to 1.0 Head/Bone values for the affected constraints
- In the code, this value is in the bConstraint struct, so it is available for all constraints, even though only a few implement it.
Date: 2007-11-12 13:54:37 +0100 (Mon, 12 Nov 2007)
= Changed Icosphere max to 8 and fixed Remove Doubles =
This commit changes icosphere maximum to 8 (was 500 before).
Alos made Remove Doubles button found in the Buttons Window worque again.
Date: 2007-11-12 21:02:36 +0100 (Mon, 12 Nov 2007)
added options to weightpaint normalize script
- armature only - so when using weight groups for other things only armature groups are affected,
- Active only - so you can normalize all weight groups
Date: 2007-11-13 00:19:33 +0100 (Tue, 13 Nov 2007)
'Twigs' - branch's added to the existing, made from blending existing branches into new ones.
Some user settings for scale, orientation randomness, number of twigs and recursive twigs.
Date: 2007-11-13 07:56:55 +0100 (Tue, 13 Nov 2007)
Support for using the axes of a different object as the line of mirror
symmetry for a mirror modifier. As a nice consequence, this allows
"clipping" to arbitrary planes in editmode.
A fun example of using a couple of mirror modifiers and an array
modifier to easily make a nice flower type model is here:
(Edito, y añado otro cambio)
Date: 2007-11-13 12:54:20 +0100 (Tue, 13 Nov 2007)
== Peach Feature Requests (Bone-Path Drawing) ==
* Added a new option to only calculate a certain number of frames before/after the current frame instead of defining a frame range. This is useful in certain cases on longer timelines, to be able to view the paths for certain regions quicker.
* When inserting a keyframe, if a bone already has path drawing on, the path for that bone will get automatically recalculated. More testing is required to see if there are any more cases where this would be useful. Also, a global setting to turn this on/off would be a good idea.
Todo (requested but not yet implemented):
* Parts of path before/after current frame could get drawn with different colours