en el trunk:
Date: 2007-11-29 20:35:30 +0100 (Thu, 29 Nov 2007)
- Added a Mute button for shape keys, useful for debugging the influence
of driven shape keys.
- Bugfix for the shape keys relative to others keys, was hanging in
an eternal loop when deleting the other key.
Date: 2007-12-01 11:48:33 +0100 (Sat, 01 Dec 2007)
- new option for Local Constraint Ipos did not set user counter in
Ipo at file reading, causing data to get lost (not saved).
- Driver feature: the channels "Loc X Y Z" now alos use the result
of constraints, but transformed bak into local space, as if it
was action X Y Z. Nice stuff for those who understand this...
it means you can drive something with a bone that has constraints.
Date: 2007-12-01 12:57:16 +0100 (Sat, 01 Dec 2007)
== Bone Paths - More Tweaks (Cessen requests) ==
* "Around Current Frame" option now works differently. When this option is activated, the path range calculated remains the same (PSta -> PEnd), but only PPre and PPost amount of path-points on either side of the current frame get shown. This is less clumsy to use, and looks quite neat!
* "Clear Paths" now only clears the paths of the selected bones, not all bones. The old behaviour can still be obtained by selecting all bones, but previously there was no way to only clear paths of selected bones.
* Own fix: path colours are now drawn less saturated, as they were showing up TOO strongly.
Date: 2007-12-01 13:34:15 +0100 (Sat, 01 Dec 2007)
Bugfix: baquíng ambient occlusion was broken without selected to active.
Increased the size limit (to 16384) and the default size (to 1024) for
the New Image function.
Date: 2007-12-01 14:40:59 +0100 (Sat, 01 Dec 2007)
rewrote strip cut, now it works on metastrips and selects the strips depending on the side of the frame your mouse is on.
alos removed WHILE_SEQ from transform loops - about 5 or so because it allocates memory each time.
(El seq. editor)
Date: 2007-12-01 20:19:49 +0100 (Sat, 01 Dec 2007)
mesh_edges2curves.py - fix for duplicate points
renderwin.c - stamp información in openGL render
Date: 2007-12-01 20:29:50 +0100 (Sat, 01 Dec 2007)
For the OpenGL render option in the 3d view, if a camera is active,
it now sets the viewport exactly the same as if rendering.
Date: 2007-12-01 22:02:33 +0100 (Sat, 01 Dec 2007)
max selectable vgroups were 99, raised limit to 999 (lucky we have 2 screens)
Date: 2007-12-02 06:50:38 +0100 (Sun, 02 Dec 2007)
== Bone Path Drawing - More Tweaks Again ==
* "Clear Paths" change from last commit wasn't complete yet. Now it REALLY only clears the paths of the selected bones
* Button layout in "Armature Visualisation" panel has been reorganised a bit to better present the options (clearer separation between Display and Calculation buttons)
New Stuff (Yay!):
* Paths of active bones now draw more visibly than those of unselected bones. This makes it easier to identify the path that is taken by the bone
* The part of path on the current frame is now drawn in green (the same shade that is used for the current-frame line in the Animation Editors). This nicely blends between the blak and blue parts of the path (before and after current frame, respectively), and looks much nicer.
* The colour of the current-frame marker in the Animation Editors and the 3D-View, are now theme-colours. This is needed to make the previous option work.
Y una nueva rama: animsys-aligorith
Date: 2007-12-03 10:43:56 +0100 (Mon, 03 Dec 2007)
Creating new branch for AnimSystem worque (r12763)