== PoseLib - Overhauled Implementation ==
Based on feedbak from Ton, I've recoded the way "PoseLibs" are implemented/exposed. Therefore, quite a bit of code has been changed to fit this in better.
Now, ANY ACTION can be a "PoseLib". A set of Markers which belong to the Action (
it's taken a year, but they're finally back), are used to tag "poses" in the Action.
These markers are shown using diamond-shaped blue icons (designed by Matt Ebb) in three shades - unselected/normal, selected, active.
* Each Armature Object has an Action which acts as a PoseLib.
* Improved UI presented in buttons panel for this
-- added proper buttons for action assigning
-- renamed "Validate PoseLib" to "Auto-Sync PoseLib" (this option auto-tags poses based on keyframes found)
Like in the 3d-view, use the hotkeys:
* Shift-L to add a local marker
* Ctrl-Shift-L to rename a local marker
* Alt-L to delete selected local markers
Note: transforms, etc. are not currently available with these markers
== PoseLib Preview ==
Added a few features here:
* Left/Right-Arrow keys now change the poses too (previous and next respectively)
* Up/Down-Arrow keys alos change the poses, but "jump" to a pose 5 steps away in their respective directions