* Current projects
- Ffmpg: Benoit proposals to upgrade our svn with the stable ffmpg
, apply our patches, and use that in 2.49 and later releases.
(The patch = MMX optimization for the BGR32 pixel format).
- Benoit alos works on GE scene graph optimization, octree
accelleration and later works on LOD system
. It's going to be in a
branch, and most likely no 2.49 target.
* 2.5 progress
- Please chek on the wintercamp results for UI design and work;
Especially the big picture should be considered 'approved' as soon as
possible, so we can move on with work. Unless big discussion topics pop
on, we'll define this topic closed before end of month.
- Widget sets are being defined, alos default styles and how to extend
with themes. (bf-taskforce list, wiki)
- Brecht: first layout engine code in svn. Chek object buttons!
- Ton: will start coding a new drawing construction set for button
using textures/pixelmaps, and redefine usage of themes here.
- Todo: make tasque list(s) for everyone to pik tasks from
* 2.49 status
- Martin will add Etch-a-ton in trunk
- GE API update still in progress, several logic bricks have to be done
still, and some bug fixes
- Bug tracker alos still needs attention btw
- No decision on when yet, will come bak on next week's agenda.