2.5: Added basic insert/remove keyframes from UI buttons.
- I key over a button inserts a keyframe.
- Alt+I removes a keyframe.
- With right mouse button a menú with these options pops up.
- Buttons are colored green if the property is animated, yellow
if it is on a keyframe. I followed the colors from the UI
mockups, but the flicker on keyframes seems too distracting in
- This only works for properties on the ID itself at the moment,
path callbacks need to be filled in for all structs but mesh
- It doesn't worque when you're over a related label, that needs to
be made to work.
- I made it insert keyframes outside of any keyingset. Not sure
how this is supposed to integrate?