Digimation ha anunciado que su pak "Digimation Suite" podra descargarse gratuitamente desde su renovada web.
Ojo, echadle un vistazo al MaxSculpt, podría ser útil para los interesados en la técnica AniSculp que desarrolla Daniel Martínez Lara (pepeland)Digimation's Best Selling Plug-ins for 3ds Max Now Available for Free
Newly Redesigned Company Website Features Software, 3D Models, and Creative Services
NEW ORLEANS – November 25, 2008 – Digimation®, a leading provider of 3D software, models, and creative services to the entertainment, visualization, and defense industries, today announced that it is making twelve of its award-winning software plugins for 3ds Max, available for free. The free products are collectively known as the Digimation Suite. In addition, the company has launched a completely redesigned website to make finding and purchasing products easier than ever.
Los plugins son los siguientes (disponibilidad según versión):
- Atomizer, which allows 3ds Max particle systems to use any 3D object as a particle.
- Bones Pro, a powerful and easy to use skeletal deformation system.
- Chameleón, which places textures based on the location of an animatable gizmo.
- Clay Studio, an advanced metaball modeler.
- DigiPeople, a collection of procedural, low-resolution mannequins.
- Fractal Flow, which can be used to warp any image, video, or 3d object.
- Glider, which can animate any object or particle along the surface of another object.
- Lightning, a procedural electric arc generator.
- MaxSculpt, advanced mesh sculpting with support for pressure sensitive tablets.
- SandBlaster, the flexible particle system with a unique emitter and target system.
- Spray Master, which can be used to spray geometry on, or around, other objects.
- Tree Factory, used to generate a wide variety of trees and ground foliage.
- 3ds Max (various releases)
- 32-bit only
- 400MHz CPU (1GHz recommended)
- 512MB RAM (1GB recommended)
- Graphics card supporting 1024 x 768
- 2MB hard drive space
For 3ds Max 4 - 5
For 3ds Max 6 - 8
For 3ds Max 9 - 2008