La v14.0 ya es beta, no hay nada nuevo, pero ya es beta
Y ya estamos en la v13.0sIniciado por Will PickeringHere are links to the v14.0 Beta Installer.
Not much change since last weeks last Alpha Release, but we are now heading into the Beta cycle.
OSX (Universal Binary):
- v14.0 Installer (2007 - Oz CD ) (11m)
- v14.0 Networque Installer (Hasp Requires 2007 subscription) (15mb)
Fixes since the last release:
- AMv14Installer.zip (23.6m)
Saludos actualiza2 x2Iniciado por Will PickeringHere are links to the v13.0s Installer.
OSX (Univeral Binary):
- v13.0 Installer (2006 - Yeti CD ) (11m)
- v13.0 Installer (2007 - Oz CD ) (11m)
- v13.0 Networque Installer (Hasp Requires 2006 subscription) (15mb) ]
- v13.0 NetHasp Networque Installer Only install if you are using a multiseat networque hasp (NetHasp Requires 2006 subscription) (15mb) ]
- Reference.exe F1 Help File Installer (51mb) updated 6/16/2006
- AMv13Installer.zip (22.5m)
- OSX NetRender Install.zip (6.5m) - Contains RenderSlave & Rendermessenger to connect to a windows RenderServer
The hair shaders mentioned in this thread are included in in this release.
- 0004386: [Relationships/Poses] Phantom poses on import of the squetch rig, and userproperties alphabetized (mtpeak2)
- 0002021: [_ Not Selected _] If you import a model, into a model, materials are lost on the model imported (rwilliamson)
- 0004376: [Interface] Import ing a choreo into choreo, project close crash with folders in chor. (alweb)
- 0004316: [Relationships/Poses] Dropping a pose into a choreography or action didn't worque past frame 0 (rickh)
- 0004273: [Animation] Adjusted to handle: Many characters with 2001rigs R\L Arm Steady bones have wrong angle for skeletal paste mirror of ik arms. (NielsKrook)
- 004364: [Relationships/Poses] crash on project close when one cp is controlled by two distort drivers (Noel)
- 0004324: [Rendering] BitMapPlus causing Exception 10 when using a Displacement value and rendered with MultiPass (jpappas)
- 0004328: [Animation] TWO: New action on Ku Klip causes 001 crash (KenH)
- 003968: [Bones/Rigging] export model from action bone roll lost (mtpeak2)
- 004287: [Interface] could mistakenly drop edited action in to choreographies folder (KenH)
Examples prj's to play with: hair.prj and hair_oirg.prj (r-clik and select save-as)