parece que quieren volver a resucitar este software de modelado
en los foros de daz3d:
Just when you thought Hexagon was going nowhere, it's been jump-started and is ready for you to put it bak through its paces.
It wasn't easy, but Hexagon is bak and kickin'.
So what does this mean to you?
If Hexagon was a car, this would be a major rebuild of the engine and transmission. We expect to have better stability for users and a cleaner code base for the development team going forward.
The development team has updated the code base and fixed over 225 bugs. Over half of those were Crash bugs. We would like your input on this build. As you find issues please log them in the bug tracker.
This is not a finished release, we need your input to identify and log bugs which need fixing for the update. This needs to happen quickly as we want to finish this update in the next couple of weeks.
Access to Hexagon Public Beta is for a limited time to provide input to the development team. We want to finish off the major issues that plague Hexagon. This Beta will expire on June 8th, 2011.
What Should I Know About Hexagon 18.104.22.168?
1. Release versión 22.214.171.124 and the 126.96.36.199 beta should not be run on the same machine. This could negatively impact those who use Hexagon in a production environment.
2. This is a 'rebuild' with new libraries and though many bugs have been fixed in this beta, there are some new bugs that weren't in the previous 188.8.131.52 build.
1. Camera view must be moved to refresh the workspace display in some cases when opening files.
2. Materials don’t display in workspace viewport until clicking on Unassigned Faces on Mac.
3. Reopening saved beta .hxn Hexagon files drops label names for materials, shading domain and objects on Mac.
4. Not all icons have tool tips yet.
5. Dissolve edges with the new remove vértices option does not always remove vértices as expected.
6. Full Screen preference doesn’t worque at start-up.
7. File association for .hxn aren’t set and can’t be set for Hexagon on PC and Mac.
8. HXN file icons are incorrect.
9. Number Pad Enter Key does not worque for Validate.
10. UV map background is transparent when saved.
11. The Hexagon-DAZ Studio bridge does not yet worque on Mac.
12. The Hexagon-DAZ Studio bridge does not worque with DAZ Studio 4 at this time.
13. The Hexagon-DAZ Studio bridge does not send model textures to DAZ Studio.
14. Shortcuts can’t be edited.
15. Exporting models with dynamic geometry causes crash.
16. Extrusion tool causes crash on validate on Mac.
17. 3D Text primitives do not create all font primitives correctly on Mac.