Nueva versión del mejor complemento para ZBrush-Modo-Silo-Hexagon-Wings3D
La demo aun no ha salido, habra que esperar.
SaludiñosIniciado por Taron en los foros de pmG en CGTalk
Here are a list of changes and bug fixes for the 2.4c versión:
- autosave - múltiple auto save files are possible now (up to 100, default
- incremental scene saving - save fxs or mpj file incrementally. The new
scene will automatically be incremented by one, so if the original was
myscene0001.fxs the new one will be myscene0002.fxs.
- object sequence loading added to dmorph. The surfaces will remain
the same as those of the base object you applied the dmorph to. This
is handy if you have an object, which has been textured in messiah.
When the object is replaced, the texturing will remain intact.
- fixed double armature load upon program start
- material nodes will not be partially transparent any more obscuring
the node text on certain graphics cards when they overlap
- fixed the problem of the mat tray selecting the next material down,
when you delete a shader from a material, and it's the only shader left.
- fixed the problem with making a gradient and going into the light block
and when you double clik a light the blok would collapse.
- the view no longer changes focus to the first view, when saving, or auto
save is activated, and you're in a quad or double view.
- cylindrical map fliped on x fixed as well as the rotation assignment
- particles - Now able to choose NULLS in particle slave popup.
- material copy - connections to material inputs are preserved when a
copy material happens.
- particle emitter now has visual guides for type (cone, box, plane).
- spot light cone can be seen when looking through the spot light as a
- graph now zooms with the current frame marker as the center, instead
of the left edge of the graph.
- min max can be set for the viewport sliders.
- correct list item is selected after a delete of the last of it's child items.
- reactivated GI lighting from transparent objects.
- inactive keys remain inactive, even after being moved in time and
- fix to self shadow from no cast shadows, and GI from transparent
- fixed chunque files overwritting each other, when 2 messiahs are run
on the same machine.
- fixed the background image not being scaled to the same fit, as the
new viewport camera recticle fitting.
- image sequence texture color should behave properly now