Aqué están los "fixes" y a?adidos:
Testeando...Iniciado por Bjorn en sourceforge.net/WIngs3D
- Dan fixed (hopefully finally) the Rotate commands speed so they worque as before.
- Dan fixed rotate in vertex mode so it centers around all selected vértices.
- Giniu made all active (compilable) plugins translatable and translated them to Polish
(the toxic and yafray plugins still needs to be translated, but are translatable).
- Giniu added 4 selection methods: select by vértices with 6 or more edges,
select by non quadrangle faces (all faces, faces with odd or even number of edges).
- Giniu added two new tools - "move->absolute" for positioning in absolute
coordinates and "weld" for welding single vertex to other one.
- DesiredUserName/MicrobeSoft implemented pick-up and drop images in outliner.
- Syndarion updated the French translation.
- AUTOUV changes (Dan):
- In face mode added a combined project from normal and unfolding command.
- In segmenting mode, when uv-mapping failes the good charts gets uv-mapped and
the failed charts stays in the segmenting window.
- MMB on uv-mapping, finds and marks the old chart cuts.
- Repeat implemented.
- Other minor stuff, uv-grid and changed material/image handling.
- Re-written the texture image creator, move images with your uv's or
use it to draw vertex color or materials it can alos use opengl shaders.
Update to the latest erlang release. (png requires it)
Both the #we and #st have a new field pst (plugin state)
That requires a re-compilation of most (allí) of the external plugins.
Plugins that use the pst field should export two functions:
PLUGIN:merge_we([We1,We2..]) and PLUGIN:merge_st(NewData,OldSt) both should
return the new data of the plugin.