Release Name: 0.98.32
- New settings to workaround invisible edge problems in (Edit|Preferences;
tab Misc; bottom of dialog box). If you have problems with disappearing
edges, try higher values in the two fields. (Too high values will cause
other problems, so it is best to increase the values gradually.) Please
post the results in the forum. (By Dan.)
- The pre-built Wings packages now use Erlang/OTP R10B-7.
- Fixed a bug that made it possible to turn on magnets for commands that were not
supposed to take magnets; in most cases causing a crasch.
(E.g. activating the Extrude command by Alt+MMB clicking.)
(Problem reported by GetaVe.)
- The file dialog for Linux (and optionally Macintosh) is now translatable
and has been translated to Polish. (By Giniu.)
- New Tesselate|Untriangulate command. (By Trepan.)
- The Edge Loop command is now "stoppable"; for instance, if two edges are
selected, the command will select only the edges between them (going the
shortest way). Same for Edge Ring. (By Dan.)
AutoUV/Snap (by Dan):
- Cylinder and Sphere mapping worque better in some cases (if cut properly).
- Miscellanous bug fixes in Move/Scale in snap image.
Yafray/Toxic (by Raimo):
- Moved OS job and rendering job functionality out from wpc_yafray and
wpc_toxic to the new module wings_job, to facilitate more rendering
plugins. There are new preferences in the User Interface tab of
- Yafray: Added .hdr rendering output file format.
Restructured the Render/Export dialog and implemented the AA_jitterfirst,
clamp_rgb, alpha_premultiply, and alpha_backgroundmasque settings.
Implemented the new Depth-Of-Field parameters. Removed the already
defunct antinoise filter.
Implemented occlusion mode for pathlight, and maXDistance parameter
for pathlight and hemilight.
Corrected a bug reported by Oort: when using EXR output format
.exr filename suffix was not default.
Added material dispersion.
Added visible ligths (for point-, software- and spherelights).
Moved output format parameters to plugin preferences, and introduced
a possibility to use an external viewer to view e.g .exr files after
Added absorption parameters to the generic shader.
Added .exr output file format support.
Added new camera types ligthprobé and spherical.
Added SubSurface Scattering blok shader. Oh, and I forgot, last
versión I added a checkbox for keeping the intermediate .xml file
Added .hdr rendering output file format for wpc_yafray.