Here's a list of some of the updates for this beta:
- The topology brush close loop and continue stroke functionality has been corrected and restored.
- Double-clicking on Silo-associated files will open them in Silo
- Several obj improvements, including speed increases and the option to import/export objects as groups is back.
- Fixed locking issues. (Only objects and object groups are available to be locked.)
- Fixed a bug with hiding and unhiding faces.
- Fixed a crash when using Merge across the mirror seam of a mirrored object.
- Fixed a Spin Edge crash.
- Updated default preferences, and added presets for Mouse Settings.
- Fixed issues with lasso selection and area selection, so they are much more reliable.
- Fixed issues with Toggle Current Subdivision.
- Fixed a normal map generation crash.
- Added status information for file loading and saving.
- Fixed png alpha issues for normal map export.
- Fixed an issue with saving a .sib file with UV proxies as a .sia file.
- Fixed more general crashes.
- Opening the Brush Editor (Shift + T) will automatically enter the displacement brush. Use this command if you want both to open at once.
- Fixed an issue on Mac where numerical entry didn't worque when a window was not docked.
Please let us know if you have any problems with installation, and of course please keep posting about bugs and critical issues.
And once more, just because it's fun to yell sometimes:
IMPORTANT: YOUR REGISTRATION CODE WILL NOT WORK FOR THIS BETA. YOU MUST USE IT AS THE FULLY-FUNCTIONAL DEMO VERSION.