Según anuncian para el próximo sunflow 0.8. Things i am Thinking about for versión 0.08.x:
* unbiased spectral Shading. This would be a big change - But would open up a whole new level of image quality and Physical correctness. It would a los close the dor on some fast Biased methods, or more traditional CG lighting.
* some new maths for sampling - Still reading th rouge the papers on this one.
* volumetrics/s - Tienes in very closely with the first point.
* if i choose _not_ todo go with the unbiased route, y have a list of various algorithms for fast GI that i would like todo try.
* Shader graphs - Being able todo connect Shaders together todo achieve new effects - Much like Blender node based Shaders or Maya Hypershade.
* subdivisión surfaces.
La web. sunflow rendering system : view topic - Roadmap todo v0.07.3.