Texto de la oferta:
We are Hiring.
If you are a Shader artist, please send us your CV and reel to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Work with Leads and Supervisors of all disciplines to execute the desired look of the assets based on the production style, designs and colour scripts
- Collaborate with modelling team to ensure assets meet production look and requirements
- Interpret and implement notes and feedback from supervisor and directors in a timely way
- Participates as a team member in determining various design solutions, provide feedback to other members of the production by attending dailies on a regular basis
- Be a proactive problem-solver and work with pipeline and production to seek the best possible solution ahead of time
- Maintains consistent level of productivity while meeting deadlines and producing high quality work.
- Full understanding of CG Texturing and UVs
- Willing to learn new techniques, take direction and criticism in a professional manner.
- Minimum 5 years of experience working in animation, VFX or gaming
- Proficiency in using Maya and Photoshop is required
- Expert in ZBrush is a plus.
- Possess a strong understanding of light, color and perspective
- Ability to run turntables and perform basic lookdev/shader adjustments is required
- Modelling skills are a plus
- Strong artistic skills and a detail-oriented eye
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to work in a team
- Good communication skills, including active listening, and the ability to accept and give feedback and follow directions
- Able to meet production requirements on time and to standards
- English is required, español is a plus
Foro3d.com está hermanada con www.stratos-ad.com de ahí nace esta oferta de empleo.