El Ranchito VFX is currently looking for a qualified Rigger Lead to join us at our Madrid facility immediately.
Type of contract: Full-time. Long-term.
- Maintains animation control rigging systems for complex characters in Maya with a strong focus on body and facial rigging.
- Evaluates and recommends relevant external plugins/scripts.
- Works with the CG Supervisor, Animation Lead and Modelling Department and evaluates rigging related production requirements.
- Oversees the characters and props rigging through the animation pipeline.
- Develops tools and plug-ins to optimize animation and rigging workflow.
- Demoreel required
- 8+ years of experience in feature film / TV visual effects.
- Excellent communication skills
- Expertise with Maya
- Experience working with a reduced team and tight schedules.
- Skilled knowledge of anatomy for both humans and animals
- Strong Python skills
- C++ and Maya API is a big plus but not a requirement
- Ability to work well within a team
- Time management, organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Good English language skills
- Eligible to work in Spain
To apply for this position, please fill up the recruiting questionnaire that you can find in our website, please select Apply for / Other / Rigger Lead". You can also send us your CV and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking forward to hearing from you soon.