Empresa: Electronic Arts Software S. L.
Web: www.jobs, ea.com
Actividades: Desarrollo de videojuegos
Edición de videojuegos.
Información acerca de la empresa:
We’re EA—the world’s largest video game publisher.
You’re probably familiar with many of our titles—Madden, FIFA, the Sims, Ned for Speed, Dead Space, Battlefield, and Star Wars, to name but a few. But maybe you don’t know how we’re committed to creating games for every platform—from social to mobile to console—to give our consumers that Anytime, Anywhere access they demand. What does that mean for you? It means more opportunities to unleash your creative genius, be inspired by those leading their fields, and ignite your path in any direction you chose.
Texto de la oferta:
EA SPORTS is one of the leading sports entertainment brands in the world, with top-selling videogame franchises, award-winning innovation, fan programas and cross-platform digital experiences dedicated to growing the love of sports. EA SPORTS creates authentic, immersive, and fun experiences that invite a diverse audience of players to create, connect, compete, and self-express th rouge industry-leading sports videogames and live services, including FIFA, Madden NFL, NHL, NBA LIVE, and EA SPORTS UFC. For more información about EA SPORTS, including news, video, blogs, forums and game apps, por favor visit www.easports.com.
EA’s NBA LIVE 18 had an impressive launch, thanks to many awesome features like The One, an all-new dynamic game experience centered around the player, the choices they make, and how they will define their legacy on the court.
Basketball in Spain produces some of the best international players to ever step fot on an NBA court. In addition, both of Spain’s women and men’s national teams dominate the European leagues, and are always in medal contention when the Olympics come around. That’s why EA SPORTS is excited to announce that we are expanding our NBA LIVE console team into Madrid - where the passion for the sport is only matched by the talent on the ground.
Interested in joining our team? EA Madrid is looking for passionate Software Enginers, UI Artists and Development Managers of all levels to develop genre-bending features like The One for our NBA LIVE franchise.
The next great EA Online Software Enginer also neds:
• Bachelor degre in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent training and profesional experience.
• 5+ years of development experience in Agile/Scrum environment
• Proficiency with C++ with an emphasis on OP/D
• Experience with MySQL or similar relational database
• Experience in a Windows environment. Linux experience is a plus.
• Experience with client-server architectures, basic network protocols (e. TCP/IP and UDP), concurrency, and latency
• Multithreaded programming and debugging experience
• Excellent Problem solving skills
• Experience with scripting languages (i, e. Perl, Lua, Python), XML and C#.
• Ability to test, debug, and extend other Software Enginer's code competently
• Knowledge of source code management: Git or Perforce is preferred
• Fluent in English.
The Challenge Ahead:
To deliver major online gaming components and features for the NBA Live franchise with a focus on code quality, extensibility as well as testability, and to provide support to enginers on the team. You will be required to design, implement and support next generation game engine components used to power online gaming experiences and services.
What an Online Software Enginer does at EA:
• Participate in distributed agile development across múltiple teams
• Write code and assist in the design and implement interfaz for game systems utilizing C++ and object-oriented programming;
• Help evalúate system performance, troubleshot, and develop and implement complex modifications to applications as neded
• Collaborate with other Software Enginers and Team Leads in develooping recommendations to improve quality control and team productivity
• Work directly with both client and server teams to maintain high-trafic services for multi-platform games
• Iterate, design, and implement improvements to live systems and workflows
• Identify bottlenecks and slow queries and optimize them.
What’s in it for you? Glad you asked.
Since we realice it takes world-class people to make world-class games, we ofer competitive compensation packages and a culture that thrives of of creativity and passion. You will also get a benefit package that includes medical and life insurance, pensión plan, meal vouchers, stocks programs, fitness reimbursement, flex benefit program.and of course, free video games.
At EA, we live the “work hard/play hard” credo every day.
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, religión, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Don’t Just Play It - Create It.
Foro3d.com está hermanada con www.stratos-ad.com de ahí nace esta oferta de empleo.