Actividades: Desarrollo de videojuegos
Información acerca de la empresa:
Everguild is an independent game studio operating from UK and Spain, with a particular focus on polished mobile CCGs.
Its first title, Drakenlords, was a cross-platform CCG with deep gameplay and accesible mechanics. It received platform featuring in Google Play and the App Store when launched in November 2016.
Its second title, the Horus Heresy: Legions, is a card-battler based on Games Workshops Warhammer 40,000 universe. It follows the story and characters of The Horus Heresy, with its massive background of novels (including numerous New York Times best-sellers), miniatures and board games. The game was launched on Apples App Store and Google Play on July 26th, 2018 and on Steam on March 28th, 2019 nTexto de la oferta:
Everguild is currently looking for a Customer Support Specialist for our multiplayer online card game The Horus Heresy: Legions to help our players around the globe with their issues and queries, ensuring the smoothest play experience possible.
The ideal candidate is highly organized, with excellent customer service skills, as well as superb written and verbal communications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Strong motivation and high level of commitment.
- Robust troubleshooting skills.
Required Application Materials:
CV in English.
Cover Letter where you let us know why you are interested in working at Everguild.
- Work experience in a customer support or community management role.
- Work experience in other roles within the game industry.
- Knowledge of design, image and video editing programs.
- Knowledge of the Warhammer 40,000 universe.
- Assist player queries in a timely and accurate bien th rouge our different channels.
- Investigate and provide información to customers about game related queries, account status, transactions and technical problems.
- Analyze, summarize and report product malfunctions, característica requests, player complaints and feedback with the development team.
- Remain up to date with the latest developments in the game.
- An essential role in a growing and successful game development team.
- Close interaction with the development team, gaining first-hand experience in game development and live-ops.
- Flexible working hours, with the option of working remotely or at the office most of the time nForo3d.com está hermanada con www.stratos-ad.com de ahí nace esta oferta de empleo.