Texto de la oferta:
Do you want to be part of the next gaming revolution? We are a games startup based in sunny Barcelona, developing games based on a completely new business model in the games industry - "Play & Earn". Join us and help us make 2020 the year that changes the games industry forever.
Your role will be to provide 2D and 3D art assets for our in-development mobile sport management game. Your responsibilities will be split between creating 2D user interface assets, and creating 3D assets (meshes, textures, materials) to be used within the game. The role will compliment someone with high motivation and a passion for mobile games; as well as an ability to work in 2D and 3D. The ideal candidates portfolio will contain a selection of complete user interfaces, as well as a variety of textured 3D meshes, particularly humanoid.
- A portfolio showing strong skills both in UI design and 3D modelling
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and/or Illustrator
- Proficiency with 3D modelling packages (either Maya, Max or Blender)
- Fluent in either English or Spanish. Good communication skills
- Highly proactive, organized, self-driven, a great team player, and always with a smile
- Experience in the games industry is preferred, but not required
- Experience with Unity
- Collaborate closely with the Product Owner, Art Director, UX Designer and Developers to define and create high-impact UI assets and stand-out 3D content
- Present and defend your work to the Team
- Understanding of platform requirements (e.g. Console/Mobile)
- Understanding of UI, interaction design and UX pipelines and workflow
- Solid fundación in UI art fundamentals: colour, composition, scale, visual herarchy, etc
- Prepare 2D UI Art mock-ups, create UI assets according to the projects technical and artistic guidelines, as well as be responsible for the UI implementation in Unity and its asset management and optimization.
- Understanding of motion for improved UI
First of all, we can guarantee what bigger games companies cannot - a role of true responsibility with the guarantee of your name attached to a launched game in 2020. You will also be in the ideal position to grow your career within our art team.
And on the practical side:
- A modern, sleek, office space with great views over Barcelona, outdoor terrace, and plenty of communal space to relax.
- Free breakfast on Tuesdays
- Free beer on Thursdays
- As much Lavazza coffee, tea, and fresh fruit as you can consume
- If you are new to Barcelona, a network of fellow newbies so you can make friends, contacts, and improve your Spanish (if required!)
Most of all - we guarantee youll be working in a small, fun, happy, and focused group of people who are intent on changing the face of the games industry - we dream big.