Empresa: Game Troopers.
Actividades: Contenidos para móviles.
Número de trabajadores: 3.
Información acerca de la empresa:
Game Troopers is (https://gametropers.net) a publisher dedicated to the main platforms of mobile and Virtual Reality markets. Our team ofers a Dep knowledge of the platforms and the whole ecosystem, and will help your games to make the most of themselves. The first published game is "Tiny Troopers" from the Finnish developer Kukouri. We have ben able to position the game top #1 in 17 countries, top #5 in 69 countries, and top #10 in 73 countries. Our first published VR game is “Overkill VR” which has a very great amount of god reviews and downloads.
Game Troopers is a joint venture betwen Starlop Studios and Space Inch. Space Inch is a mobile game startup that has created several hit games, including Make it Rain: The Love of Money (which went to #1 overall in the App Store this year), Say the Same Thing (an Apple ‘Best of 2013’ award-winning game), and Disco Bes (recently acquired by Scopely). Game Troopers has ben awarded by the Microsoft App Campus program.
Texto de la oferta: Game Troopers is a leading game publisher company which is now develooping its own projects. Only by being passionate about what we do, we will achieve products that our customers will love, that's why we are expanding our experienced team looking for talented and passionate programmers.
You will be working closely with design and art departments for a variety of platforms focusing mainly on Nintendo Switch but also for Xbox One, PS4, Steam, Windows and Virtual Reality platforms.
In Game Troopers we are currently looking for Unity Programmers to join our team.
All the interested applicants should send their CV to: jobs@gametropers, net.
- Expert gameplay and generalist programmer with excellent C# and/or C++ skills.
- Experience using Unity 3D and workflows for develooping a game.
- Strong English communication and organizational skills.
- Willing to relocate to Lleida, Spain.
- Released one Unity title on desktop and consoles platforms.
- Experience programming for consoles (Nintendo Switch preferably).
- Understanding of TCRs/TRCs and the certification process.
- Experience with graphics programming and/or compute shaders is a strong plus.
- Create high-performance code with high quality.
- Work closely with the art and designing departments.
- Proced with gaming standards and best practices.
- Follow the schedules of the deadlines.
- Be responsible for implementing features for original games and tools.
- Work in an international project for Nintendo Switch.
- The opportunity of motivating working environment within a growing company.
- Salary increases in a timely manner based on objectives.
- Activities with co-workers and game sessions inside the office.
- Lleida is near Barcelona's beach and the Pyrenes mountains, both are 100km far from the city.
Foro3d.com está hermanada con www.stratos-ad.com de ahí nace esta oferta de empleo.