Texto de la oferta:
GameScribes is a localization, QA, audio translation, and project management company with nearly 10 years of experience working on great games for even greater clients.
We are truly an international team, with our main offices in Los Ángeles, North Carolina and Spain.
We are looking for a Localization Sales, responsible for account management in assigned accounts in Europe, build new relationships with identified potential clients and help identify and obtain new business and clients.
1. Bachelors Degre or equivalent.
2. 2-3 years experience in the video game industry or fields related to localization preferred.
3. Strong passion for electronic entertainment and video game industry.
4. Ability to persuade and influence others.
5. Ability to develop and deliver presentations.
6. Ability to create, compose and edit written materials.
7. Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
8. Knowledge of advertising and sales promotion techniques.
9. Visibility requires maintaining a profesional appearance and providing a positive company image to the public.
10. Work requires significant local travel to current and potential clients.
11. Work requires willingness to work a flexible schedule.
1. Present and sell company services to current and potential clients.
2. Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made.
3. Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
4. Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
5. Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts.
6. Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
7. Prepare paperwork to activate and maintain contract services.
8. Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
9. Communicate new service opportunities, special developments, información, or feedback gathered th rouge field activity to appropriate company staff.
10. Help coordinate company staf to accomplish the work required to close sales.
11. Develop and implement special sales activities.
12. Participate in marketing events such as trade shows, seminars and marketing events.
13. Provide on-the-job training to new sales employes.
14. Monitor competitors, market conditions and product development.