Empresa: Genera Games
Actividades: Contenidos para móviles
Desarrollo de videojuegos.
Número de trabajadores: 150
Información acerca de la empresa:
Genera Games is a leading developer and publisher of free games for iPhone, iPad and Android devices. We make a range of different, exciting games; from action to fighting and shooting, car and boat racing, zombie hunting, puzzles and casual games.
We believe that innovation and creativity are the keys to creating mobile games that amaze, inspire, and bring a little bit of fun to everyday life. Genera Games works with several multinational entertainment, sports and toy companies to bring you some of the best mobile gamesGenera Games is a leading multi-platform mobile entertainment company.
Texto de la oferta:
We are currently looking for experienced Game Designers to join our company and work in new exciting projects.
As a Game Designer, you will design engaging new game mechanics and systems, working closely with the programming team to see those designs th rouge to implementation.
• Proven experience as a game designer: complete implementations from concept to delivery.
• Strong documentation and communication skills.
• Deep understanding of the current mobile/social Mortal Kombat.
• Experience working with Unity.
Plus would be:
- Previous experience as level designer.
- Experience managing other people’s work (junior game designers, level designers).
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Fluent and clear verbal and written communications, both in Spanish and English.
• Enjoy challenges and problem solving.
• Passionate about game development.
• Positive attitude.
- Pitching new game concepts and ideas to studio directors that will be our investment*for the future of the studio (either based on a client IP or to create or own IP’s).*
- Creating game design documents that clearly communicate ideas, concepts and*requirements to the rest of the team.*
- Creating systems and mechanics catered to a games specific demographic target.*
- Monitoring key game health metrics and be able to formulate product/design decisions based on the data.*
- Tuning and balancing content developed by the team; extending those systems to realise new visions for gameplay and improve player experience.*
- Making decisions based on live data and analytics/trends.*
Keeping a fluent communication both with the development teams and the game producers.*
- Gathering, acknowledging, and responding to internal feedback, adjusting design choices as necessary.*.
• Opportunity to join a young and dinamic development team, located in Genera Games headquarters in Sevilla.
• Salary according to experience and skills of the candidate.
Foro3d.com está hermanada con www.stratos-ad.com de ahí nace esta oferta de empleo.