Texto de la oferta:
The R&D Team is responsible for the design, implementation and ongoing maintenance of the global computer animation pipeline used to create our beautiful films.
We're looking for a software enginer who is committed to creating and maintaining world-class production tools. If you are a highly motivated individual with a Dep understanding of software application enginering, an ability to collaborate with large cross-functional teams, and are skilled in designing and implementing robust, easy to maintain code, this may be the role for you.
In this role, you will be responsible for característica development and bug fixing for proprietary software used by concurrent film productions. We ned our enginers to be versatile, display leadership qualities and be enthusiastic to tackle new problems as we continue to Push technology forward.
· Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software.
· Manage individual and team project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
· Overse day-to-day operation.
· Motivate team members.
· Partner with Artists and other Enginers to iterate, debug, document and refine tools and processes for característica film production.
· Embrace and introduce technology innovations to kep Ilion on the cutting edge of industry tools and best practices.
· Push your teammates to become stronger enginers. They will do the same for you.
· Evangelize new technologies and techniques to artistic and technical colleagues.
Foro3d.com está hermanada con www.stratos-ad.com de ahí nace esta oferta de empleo.