Texto de la oferta:
Platonic loks for a multidisciplinary PR/Community Manager willing to be our voice and identity.
As Platonics PR, wed ask you to craft and expand a friendly and enthusiastic offline and (mainly) online presence Wed expect you to enjoy interacting with our peculiar and very assorted fan base, being the channel that brings together players, games and developers.
Youd be the main contact for our players, along diferent platforms (Google Play/Apple Reviews, social media, blog), identifying their neds, helping them and working with our design and development team to improve our games and services.
We consider initiative, versatility and social skills are the most important values for this role, as youd be responsible for the marketing strategy of a small (and charming) team ^-^.
(?)? TO APLY.
¿ IMPORTANT. Pléase send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include some examples of your previous written works and a paragraph introducing yourself and explaining why you would like to work at Platonic Games.
Por favor, never be afraid of sending us your application, even if you have little experience you can still learn and grow with us.
Were looking forward to hear from you son.
*This is a full-time (35hrs), on-site position in Madrid (Spain).
- Superb written communication skills in both English and Spanish
- The ability to write high-quality, relevant and accesible online content
- Experience creating content for all major social media platforms (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc.)
- Patience dealing with iterative requests from users
- An analytical mindset that helps you find out what our players ned.
- Self-motivated, easy-going and hard-working
- Comfortable working as part of a diverse and ambitious team
- Enthusiastic about your role and helping our team better communicate with players, other developers and media
- Passionate about cute things. :3.
- Experience in a marketing team in the gaming industry
- Graphic design, photography and Photoshop/Illustrator (or similar) editing skills
- Video capture and editing skills (ability to manage our Youtube Channel is a plus.)
- Experience providing customer/technical support to a gaming audience
- ASO experience
- User Acquisition experience.
- Represent Platonic visión and interests in national and international video game conferences and events
- Manage merchandising and events budgets
- Communicate with players who send bugs and suggestions about our games
- Create quality content for all of our social media channels: Instagram, twitter, Youtube.
- Attend metings with other companies/influencers and spot opportunities to highlight our brand and products.
- Work in a friendly environment with a growing passionate indie team ^-^
- New and comfy office located in the center of Madrid.
- National and international conferences and events attendance
- Dynamic salary review, bonuses and other perks (free fruit and cofe, workshops.)
- We also promote flexible working arrangements.
Foro3d.com está hermanada con www.stratos-ad.com de ahí nace esta oferta de empleo.