Empresa: Saber Interactive Spain S. L.
Actividades: Desarrollo de videojuegos.
Información acerca de la empresa:
Saber Interactive is one of the world’s leading independent developers of interactive games and entertainment, with an unrivaled ability to deliver on a wide range of concepts. Founded in 2001, Saber has grown into one of the largest and longest-standing developers of interactive games in Russia/Eastern Europe and one of the few remaining independent game studios producing A content. No matter the genre, platform, or property, we bring A skillsets, cutting-edge technologies, and uncompromising inventiveness to everything we do. Our goal is to focus on extremely high quality experiences that rival the best in the industry.
Saber specializes in applying our proprietary cross-platform game engines to original IPs, as well as executing on a broad array of design, production, and management services - including Oculus and other VR platform development support. We are a trusted partners of Microsoft on one of the world’s biggest IPs - Halo, and of id and Bethesda on the iconic Quake franchise. We have cultivated a long history of fruitful relationships with many other industry leaders like Ubisoft, BANDAI NAMCO, Konami, Sierra Entertainment, and Atlus.
Texto de la oferta:
We’re looking for an Art Director to join our team in Madrid, Spain.
As Art Director, you’ll be responsible to overse, direct and coach our art department in Spain, which defines the visual style and art production pipeline for all titles produced by our Madrid studio. Our team works with Unreal Engine 4, so besides being able to quickly adapt to new technologies and engines and an outstanding ability to define and produce high-quality art for games, the position requires an extensive knowledge of Unreal Engine to help and direct the team in all aspects of the visual development of our titles and the performance optimizations for the target platforms.
Saber Interactive is one of the world’s leading independent developers of interactive games and entertainment, with an unrivaled ability to deliver on a wide range of concepts. Founded in 2001, Saber has grown into one of the largest and longest-standing developers of interactive games and one of the few remaining independent game studios producing A content. No matter the genre, platform, or property, we bring A skill sets, cutting-edge technologies, and uncompromising inventiveness to everything we do. Our goal is to focus on extremely high-quality experiences that rival the best in the industry. Our teams work, among other titles, on Quake Champions and developed and published NBA Playgrounds for all major consoles and PC.
Pléase include in your application a portfolio that shows examples of your work as Lead Artist/Art Director and your related experience with Unreal Engine 4. Applications without a portfolio cannot be considered.
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org, using the following subject line: Saber Interactive Spain - Art Director.
• A minimum of 3 years’ previous experience as Art Lead or a similar lead artist role
• Ability to clearly communicate and direct the visual visión of game projects and to kep them visually appealing and within the set performance targets
• Ability to work in diferent styles and to adapt quickly to new styles
• A ken eye for aesthetics, composition, color, lighting, design, and style
• Experience in 3D applications, such as Autodesk 3D Studio Max, Autodesk Maya, ZBrush
• Experience with Adobe Photoshop and Unreal Engine 4 including related asset workflows
• Ability to mentor and coach other artists
• Strong communication skills in English.
• University degre in Art or Design
• Experience in various other art fields, such as movies, cómics etc.
• Speaking and understanding Spanish.
• Leading and directing the art team and the development of concepts and in-game assets
• Working directly with the producers, production director, and studio director to create a visual style and visión for the projects and execute it
• Ensuring the quality of the created art assets created by the local team as well as the asset created by the other Saber Interactive art teams who participate in the production
• Report and work together with Saber Interactive’s global Art Director to create a visión for the art team in Madrid
• Tracking workload and tasks of the Madrid art team.
• Opportunity to work with a great international team of profesionals on the next generation of A titles
• Salary based on experience
• Permanent, full-time contract
• Flexible working hours
Foro3d.com está hermanada con www.stratos-ad.com de ahí nace esta oferta de empleo.