Empresa: Starloop Studios
Actividades: Desarrollo de videojuegos
Número de trabajadores: 52
Información acerca de la empresa:
We are passionate about games at Starloop. Our vision is to create, deliver, and evolve the most emotionally engaging games in the world for our clients. We work on high-quality console, PC, and mobile games.
We realise that its our people who have built our reputation and that we will only maintain our leading position in the videogame world by continuing to attract and retain talented and motivated people.
Texto de la oferta:
Starloop is looking for an experienced Unreal Engine Developer that wants to lead a growing team of young and motivated individuals in charge of developing a different range of video game projects and VR experiences as requested by our clients.
- Excellent C++ skills.
- Good Unreal Engine API, tools and blueprint knowledge.
- Good knowledge of the Unreal build process and tools.
- Different Source Control systems.
- Excellent communication and team skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Know how to write and integrate plugins.
- Understanding of the 3D rendering pipeline.
- Shading languages (e.g. CG, HLSL, GLSL, etc.)
- Lead the development of the assigned projects with the programming team.
- Develop game systems, UI systems and others as needed for each project.
- Aid on the hiring and selection of new team members.
- Set procedures and new schemes for improving the teams productivity.
- Teach the team newly introduced procedures and tools.
- Report technical process of team members to superiors.
- Estimate project duration with a given set of requirements, tasks and GDDs.
- A stocked kitchen of fruit, coffee and snacks!
- Full-time position with opportunities for growth within the company.
- Pleasant and agreeable working climate
- Flexible schedule
Foro3d.com está hermanada con www.stratos-ad.com de ahí nace esta oferta de empleo.